Alabama is trash……

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
He’s 1-0 this year and PAC 10 coach is 0-1. 75 yards rushing!!! lol that’s barely an sec team. Alabama aside from the Bear Bryant and Nick Saban eras is basically Arkansas. Welcome to reality. 12 team playoff and you won’t be in it and you’ll have the Vols to thank.
Alabama without Bear or Saban still has more natties and conference titles than Tennessee lmao

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Define “accomplishment”. NCs only, I presume? Well damn, in that case, only 1 team per year “accomplishes” anything. Weird take.
I don’t have to define anything.

Fact is, the most significant/impressive thing Bama has done since 2021 is beat UGA. Y’all come ready for y’all’s Super Bowl ngl…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
DeBust is going to do a number on you. How’s it feel to be out of the Playoff in October?
Well, I don’t think Alabama is “out of the playoff” so I don’t feel any kind of way about it. Are you going to back yourself into a corner like the UGA fans only to watch DeBoer beat that a$$ in Baton Rouge?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t have to define anything.

Fact is, the most significant/impressive thing Bama has done since 2021 is beat UGA. Y’all come ready for y’all’s Super Bowl ngl…
Well, a win over UGA is the “most impressive thing” anyone can do aside from winning an NC. And even then, a win over UGA is 100% more impressive than, say, a win over TCU in the “n*tty”.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Well, a win over UGA is the “most impressive thing” anyone can do aside from winning an NC. And even then, a win over UGA is 100% more impressive than, say, a win over TCU in the “n*tty”.
A bunch of words just to say “UGA is now Bama’s Super Bowl”

Orange Since 78

Sep 11, 2022
Well, I don’t think Alabama is “out of the playoff” so I don’t feel any kind of way about it. Are you going to back yourself into a corner like the UGA fans only to watch DeBoer beat that a$$ in Baton Rouge?
Yes they are out of playoffs. No better than 6th best sec team.

Orange Since 78

Sep 11, 2022
To the bammer mouth breathers in this thread. 24-17 scumbags! Bend the knee for 365. Also cheer up. You get Vandy at home next year. You’ll get that one.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Try again. Bama has 3 SEC championships aside from the racist and the NFL failure.
Are you retarded? I said Bama has more conference titles, not SEC titles. I didn't even look, I just knew it was close. Regardless, you're still hilariously wrong.

Bama won the SEC in ‘33, ‘34, ‘37, ‘45, and ‘53 before Besr ever set foot in Tuscaloosa as HC. Then won another 3 between Bear and Saban.

So sure, take away the best 41 years of Alabama’s history (roughly half the amount football played between the first natty and the last), and this is what you get:

Tennessee (in 133 years)
- 13 conference titles
- 6 national titles

Alabama (in 91 years)
- 12 conference titles
- 6 national titles

Again, you just have to take out 41 years of historical runs to make the programs comparable.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Are you retarded? I said Bama has more conference titles, not SEC titles. I didn't even look, I just knew it was close. Regardless, you're still hilariously wrong.

Bama won the SEC in ‘33, ‘34, ‘37, ‘45, and ‘53 before Besr ever set foot in Tuscaloosa as HC. Then won another 3 between Bear and Saban.

So sure, take away the best 41 years of Alabama’s history (roughly half the amount football played between the first natty and the last), and this is what you get:

Tennessee (in 133 years)
- 13 conference titles
- 6 national titles

Alabama (in 91 years)
- 12 conference titles
- 6 national titles

Again, you just have to take out 41 years of historical runs to make the programs comparable.
Type type type :ROFLMAO:
Cat Reaction GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Has to steal my sh*t to try to make a clever point lmao. Cope more, Diddy Boy.
It’s called using your own tactics against you, stop crying about it. How does it feel to have 2 L’s entering November for the 1st time since 2007? Try not to mention the SuperBowl win…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login