Amazing. When we win the Egg Bowl it will be only 2nd time THIS CENTURY

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
that we’ve finished SEC play with a record above .500. Wow.

It will be only the fifth time we’ve had 5 SEC wins since 1981. Yikes.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Which is WELL above what we have done historically. And he did it in the absolute Golden Age of SEC football. It's sucks but it's the truth.

Your takes on Leach's offenses and how exceptional Mullen was here are going to continue to age like a turd in the sun.

Hail State

Dec 27, 2009
It’s also the twixth time since the civil war began, (not ended) that we ended the game with a positive plus enforceable ratio.

You see how stupid that sounds.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Which is WELL above what we have done historically. And he did it in the absolute Golden Age of SEC football. It's sucks but it's the truth.
We are currently in the golden age of the SEC as far as I’m concerned. The current kings, UGA and Bama, are as good as they ever were. Maybe not Bama this year but I think this season is a bit of an outlier for them.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Your takes on Leach's offenses and how exceptional Mullen was here are going to continue to age like a turd in the sun.

Care to dispute that particular post on the facts? You can't do it because it's the absolute truth. Like I have always said I'm going to enjoy it immensely when we win, because we win. When it comes to style points, I actually REALLY enjoyed today. Auburn thinks THEY got cheated. How in the hell can it get better than THAT? I still would rather watch a power running game than the air raid. Personal preference.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
All we have to do is win the Egg bowl and we are #3 in the SEC.

After UGA and Bama, we would be sitting in a 5-3 tie with Ole Miss, Kentucky, and possibly A&M, all teams we would have wins over.

(This assumes Bama wins out over Arkansas and Auburn, but even if Auburn wins out, best they can do is be another 5-3 team we beat)

Last edited:

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020
Care to dispute that particular post on the facts? You can't do it because it's the absolute truth. Like I have always said I'm going to enjoy it immensely when we win, because we win. When it comes to style points, I actually REALLY enjoyed today. Auburn thinks THEY got cheated. How in the hell can it get better than THAT? I still would rather watch a power running game than the air raid. Personal preference.

LSU had a power running game in 2016 when they had Leonard Fournette and a bunch of 4 & 5* Olinemen. Then they played Bama. How'd that work out for them? How'd it work out for Les Miles?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login