Ole Miss DB taking a redshirt to transfer.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Abandon Ship GIF

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
They have an open date between Georgia and Florida. Assume they lose one of the next three. That will be an interesting 14 days for the program. How many players/coaches opt out?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Damn. Ole Miss is this dude’s third stop: Tennessee, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, ??.
That clown DB Lanier for us that refused to make a tackle Saturday is on his 4th including us. He began his pilgrimage at AL, then Indiana, then EMCC and now us. Wonder where he will be next year? It just hit me, I wonder if he came here because he knew Dantzler at AL?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
That clown DB Lanier for us that refused to make a tackle Saturday is on his 4th including us. He began his pilgrimage at AL, then Indiana, then EMCC and now us. Wonder where he will be next year? It just hit me, I wonder if he came here because he knew Dantzler at AL?
Others have stated that Lanier must have not realized it was the 5 yard line and not the endzone and I agree. At least that's my hope.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Others have stated that Lanier must have not realized it was the 5 yard line and not the endzone and I agree. At least that's my hope.
Seems like he would have told the coaches that, instead of letting them bench him the rest of the game

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login