And then there was one.....

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The ACC has not fared well thus far in the ACC/SEC only CWS. The ACC will have three teams eliminated before any SEC team gets bounced and are 0-3 in ACC/SEC matchups. I actually was rooting for NCState and if not them FSU. It is highly likely however to be TAM vs TN. Go aggies.
I’m pulling for the CWS team that currently is head coached by the guy who is supposed to be the current head baseball coach in Starkville but is not.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
They’re actually 0-4 now. (Florida over Nc State, Tenn over FSU, Tenn over UNC, Kentucky over NC State). It’s something I’ve been watching because some UVA fans were convinced this was the year the ACC showed it had far surpassed the SEC

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
They’re actually 0-4 now. (Florida over Nc State, Tenn over FSU, Tenn over UNC, Kentucky over NC State). It’s something I’ve been watching because some UVA fans were convinced this was the year the ACC showed it had far surpassed the SEC
ACC has been overrated in baseball for decades. Only school that’s ever really lives up to the hype in postseason has been Virginia in the last decade or so. They just weren’t that good this year though.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Well, I guess we should be proud to finish middle of the pack in SEC and by a top 10 national program******

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I don't want KY or Tenn to win it.
Me neither. As a matter of fact I'd be pissed if KY won. As I've said before there's no damn good reason they should be better than us in anything, other than maybe basketball.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
1-5?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login