And there it is!

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
will ferrell omg GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
So we're wearing that against Kentucky?

Is that a weird roundabout Mike Leach tribute since that was the logo we wore when he was the OC at Kentucky?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I don’t hate it, but I wish we’d pick a damn logo and stick with it. In the span of one year, we’ll have gone from the banner M, to &tate and now to the old Nike logo.

I always liked those uniforms back in the day. But, I’ve not had any big issues with any the Adidas football uniforms. Way better than the Croom error Russell unis.

Reactions: RiceDawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I don’t hate it, but I wish we’d pick a damn logo and stick with it. In the span of one year, we’ll have gone from the banner M, to &tate and now to the old Nike logo.

I always liked those uniforms back in the day. But, I’ve not had any big issues with any the Adidas football uniforms. Way better than the Croom error Russell unis.
I think the MSJ is a one-off, like the Flying M, the plain MS, the baseball logo, etc. I don't expect it to be in our permanent rotation.

I think we'll have the Script State as our primary logo for the foreseeable future, which I've come to really like.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Am I the only one who finds it a little sad we are honoring the 25th anniversary of our one and only division championship?
That word makes even worse than you say. Not even an overall championship.

But it's all we got. Yet, considering this, we have a sizable number of fans that want to just keep on doing what we're doing, rinse and repeat. At least we've gotten more consistent with not just hiring pitiful coaches. Cohen had the right idea with trying to find a niche, and I hope we're not just going back to the typical FuNdRaIsE stuff now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login