And there it is!

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I dunno... if I type 'msu' or 'msu logo' into, say, Google Image Search, it's like 95% Michigan State results.
I typed in "State Football" and got all Mississippi State stuff. But maybe that's because of my browsing history. So I did it on incognito mode (and didn't answer when it asked my location). Still came up Mississippi State, with NC State next way down the page.

Reactions: Dawgg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
They're ripping people off for this stuff. I went to order a couple things and the pricing was ridiculous! You guys can have all the interlocking at those prices.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah, there is no going back after this. The initial fan reaction has already been overwhelmingly positive and I anticipate a big push to make these permanent.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I seriously doubt "overwhelming" is really accurate, and the so-called big push will amount to another slight blip. Picture the "Flogging a Dead Horse GIF" and that will be your answer.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I don’t hate it, but I wish we’d pick a damn logo and stick with it. In the span of one year, we’ll have gone from the banner M, to &tate and now to the old Nike logo.

I always liked those uniforms back in the day. But, I’ve not had any big issues with any the Adidas football uniforms. Way better than the Croom error Russell unis.
Why? This is a great marketing move which is something we've been lacking. We aren't Bummer so wearing bland crap like they do to every game is lame.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Seems weird to be advertising homecoming unis pre-season. Also seems weird to hype up a game against Kentucky. I liked them better when they were guaranteed to suck
I feel like it's a bad omen. We're celebrating the 1998 team while playing a Homecoming game against a team that beat us in 1998. We couldn't have had homecoming against Southern Miss or Western Michigan?

• Sad
Reactions: horshack.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login