Another 'Buzz Saw' waiting for UGA in Austin! +15 Points

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, I said +15 points!

Call it whatever you please:

Buzz Saw, wood shed, hulk smashed, mulled, boat raced, romped, laugher, molly whopped, etc!

Its waiting in Austin and will manifest Saturday evening! Kirby is just not a good coach in Big games, especially on the road in which UGA hadn't faced much in their historic run! Kirby will get severely 'Sark-ed' in front of the Big Belt Buckle Big Wigs in Texas! H3ll wouldn't surprise me if Arch has his hand in it as well! Defense will get further exposed in the passing game and Beck will Beck on offense! Bulldogs go 0-2 vs. Top5 opponents this year and further step on the ledge of missing the playoffs for consecutive years! This game will certainly NOT live up to the Top 5 match hype!

Diddy Dawgs - 24
Texas - 45
dunk fail GIF by Sport Decouverte

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah, I said +15 points!

Call it whatever you please:

Buzz Saw, wood shed, hulk smashed, mulled, boat raced, romped, laugher, molly whopped, etc!

Its waiting in Austin and will manifest Saturday evening! Kirby is just not a good coach in Big games, especially on the road in which UGA hadn't faced much in their historic run! Kirby will get severely 'Sark-ed' in front of the Big Belt Buckle Big Wigs in Texas! H3ll wouldn't surprise me if Arch has his hand in it as well! Defense will get further exposed in the passing game and Beck will Beck on offense! Bulldogs go 0-2 vs. Top5 opponents this year and further step on the ledge of missing the playoffs for consecutive years! This game will certainly NOT live up to the Top 5 match hype!

Diddy Dawgs - 24
Texas - 45
Where you at phaggot, keep running your cock sucker, punk

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login