Another week, another QB watch..

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
The camera caught him talking on the sideline last night saying he would be playing next week. He may be limited with whatever is going on with his leg injury but he’ll play.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The only thing that fixes turf toe is rest and 7 days from a boot to 100% ain’t happening. It takes 3-6 weeks to get over that.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Even if he does play, he will have limited mobility and their offensive line is terrible. Arnett will be lighting him up the whole game.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I heard he broke the tip of his finger off on this play
When you heaya da cruch, yer dere...

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He's got both a leg and hand injury. Even if he plays, he's going to have a hard time.
I think the blitz packages are going to give him fits. He had trouble with that against um. Our defense is weak containing running qbs outside snd then losing coverage if they throw. Not worried about Levis as much. Their line looked terrible last night from what I saw.

Aug 16, 2018
Stoops said after the game last night that Levis was playing next Saturday. His seat got a little warm yesterday. And rumors on the UK boards suggest Levis could have played last night but the staff thought they could beat USC without him. Their defense defecated the bed on a bad USC offense putting their backup QB in a hole.

Reactions: hayseed1

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I think the blitz packages are going to give him fits. He had trouble with that against um. Our defense is weak containing running qbs outside snd then losing coverage if they throw. Not worried about Levis as much. Their line looked terrible last night from what I saw.
Their offensive line gives up a ton of sacks.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Isn't his hand the left one? So no throwing hand? Also agree turf toe is going to make a non mobile quarterback and absolute statue for wheat, Watson and company to lay into. Btw that Purvis kid is fast I like seeing him on the field, just an FYI (I have no connection to him)

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
Whichever UK QB plays, he's going to get pretty beat up. They give up the most sacks in the SEC and I think it's historically bad how many sacks they've given up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login