Any rumors on the source of the $8 mil…

J-Dawg

Mar 4, 2009
I just want to know because I might could squeeze a million out of them for myself…
Yeah they obviously didn’t learn about ROI
He doesn’t and they will do whatever is necessary to get us back. Everyone just needs to get on the same page from top
What page is that? Bc our entire athletic dept and coaching staff aren’t even in the right book, much less the same page.

The dead Indians are real. In 3 short years I’ve gone from never being more proud to be a State fan to never being more embarrassed.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Hopefully it came with the caveat that keenum, salmon, lesby, and the cup supplier are all fired end of this season.

Reactions: patdog

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah they obviously didn’t learn about ROI

What page is that? Bc our entire athletic dept and coaching staff aren’t even in the right book, much less the same page.

The dead Indians are real. In 3 short years I’ve gone from never being more proud to be a State fan to never being more embarrassed.
The page is football is king in the south throw money at it and bend rules because wins = fans. I agreee with you on the Indians part maybe one day we can build a new stadium in north farm.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
David Turner gonna blow thru that money in no time and get us some more lazy JUCO talent.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It has to be a big business owner. They are keeping it quiet who they are to keep from pissing off costumers who might pull for Ole Miss. The Miskelly's, Mossy Oak or Country pleasing people.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
He doesn’t and they will do whatever is necessary to get us back. Everyone just needs to get on the same page from top to bottom.

I'd settle for our secondary being aware of when the ball is snapped and some notion of how to defend the forward pass.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
My best wild and crazy conspiracy theory is that it’s being kept anonymous because it’s Art Briles. (But I don’t actually believe this)

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
HOPEFULLY….that money is for later under the 2025 system and beyond, and to create an interest bearing yearly solution.

If we blow that money on one years’ team for Lebby, then 17 us.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
My first thought is Adkerson, but he may be a baseball-only donor.