Anyone else got a good feeling we will win?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think we win, or at the least are in it until the end.

I'm taking State +7 and putting some cheddar on the money line at State +220 ($10 wagered wins $22 - the $10 you wagered is included in that $22).

The O/U is 55.5, lately their Offense has struggled, but their D is stout, I'm staying away from the O/U.

Good teams win, great teams cover.

Reactions: hdogg

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I picked us to win last week, but I didn't really believe it. I picked us again this week, and this time I think we do have a puncher's chance. We have been slowly building a little momentum the last three weeks. A win Saturday would be a big thing for the program. Biggest game in a long time.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I picked us to win last week, but I didn't really believe it. I picked us again this week, and this time I think we do have a puncher's chance. We have been slowly building a little momentum the last three weeks. A win Saturday would be a big thing for the program. Biggest game in a long time.
I had us + the points and the over. Only a fool can't see how much we've improved. We're coming off a tough a three game stretch as I've seen on several years.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I have a feeling we will win. I also understand Arkansas shot themselves in the foot all season long in true Arkansas fashion and realize they are playing one of the worst defenses in the country. Because of this I also have a feeling we will lose.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Good feeling? No. Would I be surprised? Also no. We are trending the right direction. At home. Nothing to lose. Pressure is on Arky. Could easily knock them off. Could easily get blown out.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009

I'm taking State +7 and putting some cheddar on the money line at State +220 ($10 wagered wins $22 - the $10 you wagered is included in that $22).

The O/U is 55.5, lately their Offense has struggled, but their D is stout, I'm staying away from the O/U.

I would say yes if our defense had any ability to make a play and get off the field.

If I were Lebby I would personally challenge the manhood of every single defensive player before the game - SOMETHING to chance their mindset or produce and different result. I mean we just need a COUPLE more stops and we in business.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Treveon Williams is out on the d line. We will be ultra thin there and Arkansas is starting a rb that is 6’1” 250. Should be interesting.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I don't have a good feeling but I believe we can win. If...

We keep the same effort as the last 3 weeks.
We win the turnover battle.
We take advantage and capitalize off their mistakes.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

golferdog

Jan 1, 2024
We cannot even pick decent uniforms to wear, what makes anyone think we have enough sense and talent to win an SEC game. We cannot get out of our own way. It's laughable at this point. The defense can't stop turtles crossing the street.

was21

May 29, 2007

Yes because there hasn't been article after article in the press discussing an upset.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Too many injuries or I think we'd win. We've got a bunch of cripples on this team

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
I really believe in my heart that we could take a MAIS starting 11 (like MRA) and put uniforms on them and play arkansas and have a better chance of stopping them ......

This is quite literally the worst defense Ive ever seen at MSU since I was a freshmans in 95

No chance

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
its going to be an ugly game, if you saw Ark against LSU, it was kinda pitiful. I think we have a chance but its going to look like spring camp in a way

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

This is by far our best chance at a SEC victory this season.
I don’t think we get it though, not tomorrow anyway but I hope I’m very wrong!

patdog

May 28, 2007
Our total defense ranks 122 out of 133 teams. Not much confidence there. It takes more than showtime to win a football game
Showtime is only 77th at 379 yards per game. We still haven't put more than 2 good quarters of offense together in any game, except maybe Eastern Kentucky. At times offense looks pretty good. But way too many times it looks pretty bad.

Reactions: bulldoghair

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You remember the Ark game at home when sirmon was here? I do. We couldn't keep them from scoring all game. We were always playing catch up. Sound familiar? I imagine similar unless we can force some more turnovers and capitalize and scored tds off of them

Reactions: MSUDOG24

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"Anyone else got a good feeling we will win?"

YES, I do! But its the same feeling I had against AZ St, and Toledo, and FL so................

Reactions: onewoof

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Nope, defense is incapable of holding on for a win. Arky cruises to a win.
Until this defense shows us that it can stop somebody... anybody, there is really no rational reason to think that we can beat an SEC team. Add to that the fact that the Hogs will have a 6'2" 250 lb RB that we'll be trying to arm tackle on Saturday, and well, let's just hope that we can come up with 4-5 turnovers

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
I’d like to see a mistake/turnover game from both teams and Dawgs just win straight up on total effort and just wanting it more tomorrow. Lebby and them Dawgs are due, especially for a first SEC win and I’m going to the game to support them and see if we can pull it off but I just feel like the Dawgs come up short tomorrow.

Thought that last year too when I took that drive to Fayetteville but Arnett was able to pull that one out after Razorbacks, Jefferson, and Pittman just said, here, take this win, we don’t want it. smh Crazy game last year. Maybe we pit forth a better effort to win this year and D can put a few things together to get off the field and let O do their thing. Patrino will be looking for ways to capitalize off that Dawg D tho. Gonna be a beautiful morning/early afternoon for a game & God Bless our Military 🇺🇸 & all them Dawgs that don the Maroon tomorrow, HAIL STATE! :)#HERESTOANSECWIN

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login