Anyone else got a good feeling we will win?

patdog

May 28, 2007
To be fair, we’re 111th in TOP. A testament to our defense’s inability to get off the field. Hard for the offense to score points when they don’t have the ball.
TOP is a pretty meaningless stat for an offense that snaps the ball as quickly as we do. We're 7th in the SEC in total plays run.

Reactions: onewoof

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
I think we win, or at the least are in it until the end.

I'm taking State +7 and putting some cheddar on the money line at State +220 ($10 wagered wins $22 - the $10 you wagered is included in that $22).

The O/U is 55.5, lately their Offense has struggled, but their D is stout, I'm staying away from the O/U.

Good teams win, great teams cover.
You still have that feeling Greenbean?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yes I do.

Why we lay an egg against the weaker opponents and play the top teams in the country close, I have no idea.
Weaker teams, top teams, we are still 1-7 regardless. Our 1 win is against a 4-4 team from the United Athletic Conference (which I had never heard of until just now) with their other losses to Southern Utah, Abilene Christian and W KY.

AZ St is 5-2 in the Big 12 Toledo 5-3. We don't beat either one of them if we played again now with our defense. We might have enough athletes to beat one of the worst teams in the country the past decade this weekend but reality will return the following week against TN

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Weaker teams, top teams, we are still 1-7 regardless. Our 1 win is against a 4-4 team from the United Athletic Conference (which I had never heard of until just now) with their other losses to Southern Utah, Abilene Christian and W KY.

AZ St is 5-2 in the Big 12 Toledo 5-3. We don't beat either one of them if we played again now with our defense. We might have enough athletes to beat one of the worst teams in the country the past decade this weekend but reality will return the following week against TN
How do you explain playing TAMU so close? We dropped two pick 6s and Lebby ran the worst fake punt I've ever seen. Played UGA tight too and Texas. If we play Az St or Toledo like we played UGA, TAMU and Texas and we wipe the floor with them.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
UMass is -18 at my book. I'm going to have to study on it.

I have not bet all season, but I am betting against us, Massachusetts, to cover.
It’s a good bet. Umass will come in hungry with high hopes of getting a needed program victory.
Fast And Furious Bet GIF by The Fast Saga

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login