April 4, 2022 - Ryan Fowler on Arch Manning

Out of Bounds

Apr 25, 2020
Click to Listen

Alabama insider Ryan Fowler joins the show on the Bucked Up Energy guest line talking Arch Manning. Ryan talks Roll Tide football as Nick Saban and company look to rebound following the loss to Georgia in the National Championship. Ryan talks about the recruitment of Arch Manning and his recent trip to Tuscaloosa to visit with Saban, and who he believes is the frontrunner to land the next Manning quarterback.

Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices

**These are automatic feeds from the Out of Bounds RSS Feed. It reads from https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/BRCM6060472162 and automatically posts every 2 hours new podcasts from his show.**

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I just looked up Arch on 247 since he's finally about to be a senior. Basically the #1 recruit and rated 1.000 i.e. perfect. I mean seriously, can that really be accurate? Just seems hard for me to picture yet a 3rd round of Mannings being a can't miss prospect. Nobody's genes are that good, you'd think the women would have some defection in there somewhere.

Trevor Lawrence wasn't even a 1.000. Looking back, it appears Quinn Ewers was. Has that guy taken a snap anywhere yet?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login