Rest of the SEC takes a back seat

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Tx and OU are sucking up all the bandwidth this morning.

Bama/SCar, LSU/OM, Tn/UF and the rest of the sec is getting very little mention in the pregame shows.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
They always fawn over this game. Also first time it’s in the SEC
It also has a presenting sponsor in Allsate Not sure how many regular season games get that.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
#1 team in the country taking on their biggest rival and also first time in SEC obviously is the biggest game today. Personally I rate it #3 for me. My cheering and attention will be for Dawgs first and Tigahs second. Longhorns 3rd I guess ? I'm sure the game will be all Horns

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Tx and OU are sucking up all the bandwidth this morning.

Bama/SCar, LSU/OM, Tn/UF and the rest of the sec is getting very little mention in the pregame shows.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
And Mizzou AT UMASS-Amherst. Wow. And I thought @troy or @S.BAMA, or @MTSU was bad for us. At least we got to play UMASS at Gillette Stadium. My hopes for beating UMASS are good now. Mizzou is swamping them at their place. We should have a sold out stadium for the UMASS game IMO. It will likely be the only MSU game I attend this year and I have season tickets.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The point is .... two new comers still the spot light from the rest of the conference. It's a consequence of adding of them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login