Taylor Swift??

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The odds of Travis Kelce even being into women are about 0%. The odds of that hag being into him, without any financial incentive? Almost about 0%.

View attachment 668707
Wow, SPS has gone full flaccid level soft.

Why the 17 is the Swift Kelce relationship being discussed?...and why would anyone care if it's legit or a mutually beneficial long term arrangement?

And 17 me for now asking- what financial incentive would she get for being with him? She was a billionaire before they were together.
Her presence has increased his jersey sales and reportedly helped increase NFL value.
I don't follow the conspiracy...but that's probably for the best.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
With a good AI and CGI, you could literally take famous actors from years ago like John Wayne and make movies. How cool it would be to see a modern good Western with John Wayne and some other really good actor today.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Wow, SPS has gone full flaccid level soft.

Why the 17 is the Swift Kelce relationship being discussed?...and why would anyone care if it's legit or a mutually beneficial long term arrangement?

And 17 me for now asking- what financial incentive would she get for being with him? She was a billionaire before they were together.
Her presence has increased his jersey sales and reportedly helped increase NFL value.
I don't follow the conspiracy...but that's probably for the best.
Found the Swiftie.**

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
The odds of Travis Kelce even being into women are about 0%. The odds of that hag being into him, without any financial incentive? Almost about 0%.

View attachment 668707
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
She’s worth a billion dollars. This would be like Bill Gates buying a iPhone for financial gain.
And the NFL has certainly gained new viewers and increased merch sales. From a very unnatural couple in very small market. It would be hard for me to believe there’s no incentive for Tay Tay to show up and get her “free” publicity most weeks.

And the Kelce boys are in every other damn commercial these days. I don’t recall that being the case before, but I could be wrong.

They may be madly in love for all I know, but something ain’t right with that dude. Seems like a very unnatural match, to say the least.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
And the NFL has certainly gained new viewers and increased merch sales. From a very unnatural couple in very small market. It would be hard for me to believe there’s no incentive for Tay Tay to show up and get her “free” publicity most weeks.

And the Kelce boys are in every other damn commercial these days. I don’t recall that being the case before, but I could be wrong.

They may be madly in love for all I know, but something ain’t right with that dude. Seems like a very unnatural match, to say the least.
What makes them an unnatural match? They seem to have similar personalities and philosophies, and famous people often date and marry other famous people because they "get" what that life is like.

Reactions: dawgoneyall

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
What makes them an unnatural match? They seem to have similar personalities and philosophies, and famous people often date and marry other famous people because they "get" what that life is like.
I guess I can’t comment in detail about Tay Tay’s personality outside of her appearing to be a Karen. Which, coincidentally, isn’t far from my perception of Trav. But, that’s just one man’s opinion.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Man, I'll have to let you win this argument. You've given a lot more thought to the Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce romance than I have.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
I guess I can’t comment in detail about Tay Tay’s personality outside of her appearing to be a Karen. Which, coincidentally, isn’t far from my perception of Trav. But, that’s just one man’s opinion.
It’s just weird you have that big of an opinion about a football player dating a pop star.

Reactions: DogStuckAtUM

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018

He would be a whole lot better off to just run and don’t look back. Then go find him a good ole country girl that makes good cornbread to keep him warm on cold winter nights.

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login