Are we trash again?

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Jans‘ style/philosophy can’t overcome our inefficiency and lack of skill when the competition levels up. That’s what we are, inefficient and lacking in skill. I’m concerned that he’s going to repel those needed qualities over the long haul when we go out to recruit. I’m referring specifically to the pace of our offense. We’re going to feel that again when portal season rolls around. Difference making players evaporating from our board.

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Jans‘ style/philosophy can’t overcome our inefficiency and lack of skill when the competition levels up. That’s what we are, inefficient and lacking in skill. I’m concerned that he’s going to repel those needed qualities over the long haul when we go out to recruit. I’m referring specifically to the pace of our offense. We’re going to feel that again when portal season rolls around. Difference making players evaporating from our board.
He’s going to have to hit the transfer portal majorly hard for next year. Right now, we have a lineup of Hubbard, Jones Jr, Fort, Scott and Chol. And that is if they all stay, which I can pretty much guarantee you some won’t.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login