Arkansas post game video

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I saw a stat that said they have lost 13 of their last 14 road games against ranked opponents. That 1 of 14 was in Starkville in 2020.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
If we ever lose again, I want @HD6 to do a mock version of a game review like this one. Lay out every cliched excuse and never blame the team.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
Again they did not lose to Miss State. They beat themselves.
All these aftergame shows for all teams are almost interchangeable, including ours, because we all look at our team through fan goggles. You are right that they do not give credit to us. Having lived in AR, you are surrounded by a couple of million delusional fans. They are not as arrogant as OM fans, but they have no in state competition, have all the press, and have to look for a SEC rival. Texas coming into the league will remedy that for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’d be curious to know how many coaches have been fired after losing to State vs coaches that were fired after winning at State that season. It just seems everyone thinks that losing to us is grounds for firing the coach.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

Too delicious not to share. Man I’m so glad I’m not from Arkansas

The pig media is a deranged, inbred redneck microcosm of the mainstream media. Incapable of reporting the truth. That guy is one of their main reporters, too. Pathetic.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Hard to lose by that much and say you beat yourselves.
This was what I was trying to get at after the aTm game. If MSU wins, it’s always because the other team lost, not that MSU is good or played well. We never get the respect or benefit of the doubt for some reason.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017

So in that 10 minutes of verbal diarrhea he insults Starkville twice, makes a bunch of excuses for why they sucked, and never once just gave a little credit to the opposition. Oh yes, whenever we beat the crap out of somebody, it cannot possibly be due to anything we did well, just a sucky day for them. Tired of hearing this same old shat every year.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Dated a girl from Arkansas once. Went to an Arkansas watch party that season. Weird as ****. Very inflated worth. I think only one of them went to Arkansas.
So in that 10 minutes of verbal diarrhea he insults Starkville twice, makes a bunch of excuses for why they sucked, and never once just gave a little credit to the opposition. Oh yes, whenever we beat the crap out of somebody, it cannot possibly be due to anything we did well, just a sucky day for them. Tired of hearing this same old shat every year.

Some of our people are the same way. Maroon colored glasses. I've heard that too many times that we beat ourselves rather than the other team just whipped our ***. He has pig glasses same way.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login