Arnett DC

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Ole Miss is calling him a Defensive Analyst, but several OM folk I've talked to said he is having a heavy footprint on the whole defensive front. And....he is already putting together a defensive plan for the Egg Bowl. They want to make a statement on that final Fearless Friday for the Committee. I interpret that as they will run the score up into the 50's/60's to very little on us.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Why on earth would he do that? If I fired you from a job and customers talked **** about you snd the company **** about you. A lot of it warranted. Would you come back and take a lower position you had? I think it's best for a clean break there with the last season

Reactions: preacher_dawg

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Why on earth would he do that? If I fired you from a job and customers talked **** about you snd the company **** about you. A lot of it warranted. Would you come back and take a lower position you had? I think it's best for a clean break there with the last season
It should be noted that he was not really hired as Head Coach, he was injected under stressful circumstances.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19