Arnett DC

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Ole Miss is calling him a Defensive Analyst, but several OM folk I've talked to said he is having a heavy footprint on the whole defensive front. And....he is already putting together a defensive plan for the Egg Bowl. They want to make a statement on that final Fearless Friday for the Committee. I interpret that as they will run the score up into the 50's/60's to very little on us.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Why on earth would he do that? If I fired you from a job and customers talked **** about you snd the company **** about you. A lot of it warranted. Would you come back and take a lower position you had? I think it's best for a clean break there with the last season

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Why on earth would he do that? If I fired you from a job and customers talked **** about you snd the company **** about you. A lot of it warranted. Would you come back and take a lower position you had? I think it's best for a clean break there with the last season
It should be noted that he was not really hired as Head Coach, he was injected under stressful circumstances.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Of all the people in the world, are you that hard up that you would beg and try to get the guy that ran your program into ground to come back, and pay him millions of dollars to do so? We are retarded.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Of all the people in the world, are you that hard up that you would beg and try to get the guy that ran your program into ground to come back, and pay him millions of dollars to do so? We are retarded.
Who said beg? Have a conversation, yes. (We have to do something).
Millions more, no, but likely some $.

• Haha
Reactions: bulldoghair