Arnett F bomb. Live tv

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
It’s on him, he fired the whole offensive staff with a bunch of seniors in the system and hired Barbay,

does anyone seriously think Barbay is better than Hollingshead ?
I dunno, but this team is still learning about itself. The good thing about the Air Raid is Will always had a hot read. The ball was coming out faster in that offense.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Will is the problem, Leach with Parson would have been really good. Will is bad and if Arnett is smart he goes with wright
13-17, 162 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptions. Over 12 yards a completion. Yeah, he absolutely sucks.

ETA: The coaches don’t even trust Wright to throw a pass. No pass attempts in two games. You are an idiot.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Air raid hid wills deficiencies much better than this system. Arizona defense is awful. I’ll just say, let’s see Will in Barbays offense against LSU.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
WTF is Wright gonna do? Run the option all game? I agree about Will not being good but Wright isn't the answer.
The only way Wright is a good option going forward is if he can be a credible threat THROWING the ball. If all we are going to do when he is in is run, there is no need to put him in at all. I like running the ball, but the key is balance. I was not a fan of the pure air raid, but I'm not a fan of the pure run either. Balance!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
WTF is Wright gonna do? Run the option all game? I agree about Will not being good but Wright isn't the answer.

You agree that a QB who has thrown for 11,000 17ing yards as an SEC starter is not good????????

Read that a few times and call yourself an idiot so I don't have too.

And yes, you are among many idiots on this board, so be happy, or improve yourself.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
would this teams offense look better if Arnett kept the offensive staff intact and let Hollingshead be oc, yes infinitely better

go back to knob slobbering barbay

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I thought immediately dropping the f-bomb as soon as the microphone was put in front of his face was a bad look. How bad is it when the cameras aren’t there? Right?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login