Articles explaining what's happening starting 10/1...

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
Sunglasses Reaction GIF

Shake And Bake GIF by The Heckler by TBS

Reactions: DawgSZN12

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Well I went to join up and the only payment options are Apple Pay and something I’ve never heard of. Don’t use either.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Logout and log back in. Forum will appear on bottom banner
Still don't see it. Did you get a confirmation email and have to click anything? I can't access my email I used to sign up for new board and can't change it the settings at least on mobile. Anyone had luck changing their account email with on3

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I had to delete the app and re-download it.
Still don't see it. Did you get a confirmation email and have to click anything? I can't access my email I used to sign up for new board and can't change it the settings at least on mobile. Anyone had luck changing their account email with on3

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
So there will be two separate discussion boards? How do you access the new message board?
I'm guessing the new message board will be there Sunday. Not 100% sure on that. Penn State On3 has the same setup that we will have. They have a free and premium board.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Send an email to [email protected] and I believe they can change your email address for you or try this link - User Settings (on3.com)

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I simply downloaded the app and used my regular credentials to login (bottom option on the login screen below Google, etc.). Then I went to settings and picked my team. Logged off, logged on again and forums had been populated on my lower banner, second icon from right. Apparently when I had trouble the first time, I had somehow ended up in the app as a guest...

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

Poor Ol' State

Sep 26, 2023
The Genespagers will stay at genespage. The 247 folks who hated when the genespagers invaded their turf will follow Paul over here.

We'll all be better for it.
Don't lie to the good people of 6pack. Gene is coming out of retirement. He's gonna be posting pictures of his pet raccoons all over this board.**

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
So the Devil is confused. We will have to start paying for a premium version of sixpack? Will we have to pay for chat? I read the articles posted and have no problem paying if need be, but I am still a little confused.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I simply downloaded the app and used my regular credentials to login (bottom option on the login screen below Google, etc.). Then I went to settings and picked my team. Logged off, logged on again and forums had been populated on my lower banner, second icon from right. Apparently when I had trouble the first time, I had somehow ended up in the app as a guest...
Got it figured out finally. Had to delete the app

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
So the Devil is confused. We will have to start paying for a premium version of sixpack? Will we have to pay for chat? I read the articles posted and have no problem paying if need be, but I am still a little confused.
No. This will make more sense on Sunday but I'll tell you what I know...
  1. The site will change names. Where you see SixPackSpeak at the top - it will have a different name come Sunday.
  2. SixPackSpeak will be the free message board for the new On3 MSU site. You do not have to subscribe unless you want to read premium articles and post on the premium board.
    1. SixPack is essentially will be what it's always been - a free message board.
  3. There will be two people announced on Sunday and another will be coming on board on 1/1.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It’s gotta be The Blue Tent
Ha, I had thought about saying 'Blue Tailgate Tent', but it just didnt sound good. You nailed it.

I was half hoping if the forum is named 'The South Farm', itd be the forum where all the flexing and threats of meeting to fight could be hosted.
'Take it to the South Farm' could be a response on SPS to move the argument to the other forum.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
SixPack is essentially will be what it's always been - a free message board.
I am going to be really pissed if most people start posting on the paid board and SPS drags along as a shell of its former self due to lack of participation.

17 everyone in advance if that happens 12-24 months from now!

DS- you helped create and have successfully navigated a beautiful thing for over 2 decades, I trust this change will help keep it rolling for 20 more. Strong work on your part.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login