Articles explaining what's happening starting 10/1...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Maybe with the GenesBoys coming over we can finally be better than EliteDawgs!!!
Bruh......

No matter what you may think of any poster here, Genespage or whatever......don't even mention the name of ED in the same sentence. I've been at games before, and looked around and saw some dudes on their phones on ED, and let's just say, they look exactly like you'd expect them to look. The type of dudes who truly would believe John David Booty was transferring to State.

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
Bruh......

No matter what you may think of any poster here, Genespage or whatever......don't even mention the name of ED in the same sentence. I've been at games before, and looked around and saw some dudes on their phones on ED, and let's just say, they look exactly like you'd expect them to look. The type of dudes who truly would believe John David Booty was transferring to State.
Are you saying that BERTSTARE was not right?? lol

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I am going to be really pissed if most people start posting on the paid board and SPS drags along as a shell of its former self due to lack of participation.

17 everyone in advance if that happens 12-24 months from now!

DS- you helped create and have successfully navigated a beautiful thing for over 2 decades, I trust this change will help keep it rolling for 20 more. Strong work on your part.
This is how it plays out in my head and I said it in a previous post in this thread.

My thought is this - people already post on 247 and here and they will continue to post on a premium board (247 and/or On3) and post here. That won't change. The people that don't want to subscribe still can post here for free. The person that is coming to run the site (insert smiley) will hit the ground running on 10/1 and do a great job.

Link to post - https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/...happening-starting-10-1.1093337/post-19985224

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I am going to be really pissed if most people start posting on the paid board and SPS drags along as a shell of its former self due to lack of participation.

DS- you helped create and have successfully navigated a beautiful thing for over 2 decades, I trust this change will help keep it rolling for 20 more. Strong work on your part.

If you think the vast majority of us are going to pay good digital money to post mindless drivel and read the mindless drivel of sociopaths, narcissists, idiots and a few psychopaths, you have a clear and present misunderstanding of the nature of this board.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Episode 8 Betrayal GIF by MacGruber

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
OK I'll get my dumb arsed question out of the way. What exactly do you get for your money on the "premium board" ?
That's what I'm thinking on3 will wanting the breaking news and rumors shared there from insiders. Otherwise subscribing gets you articles recruiting news etc. which many posters were getting from 247 anyway

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Bruh......

Genespage and ED are two different types of delusional fan groups.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Ha, I had thought about saying 'Blue Tailgate Tent', but it just didnt sound good. You nailed it.

I was half hoping if the forum is named 'The South Farm', itd be the forum where all the flexing and threats of meeting to fight could be hosted.
'Take it to the South Farm' could be a response on SPS to move the argument to the other forum.
Templeton Troughs, where football dreams go to die.

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
Bruh......

Clearly they don't know what privacy screens are

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
OK I'll get my dumb arsed question out of the way. What exactly do you get for your money on the "premium board" ?
Your money goes to pay the salaries of the guys who do all the hard work to bring you info (inside the program, recruiting, etc.). Within 24 hours everyone will know it but you "knew that already". The premium board is a secondary benefit.

I think some guys (insert smiley) bust their arse to bring you good content. They can't do that without money.

Consider it NIL but for insider info instead of players.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

Reading between the lines…there’s incentive to sub to the private board.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Reading between the lines…there’s incentive to sub to the private board.
I think SPS is very different being 20 years old but I've never seen a site where there was a paid forum and the free one was thriving. We'll see. I'm betting on SPS cause I ain't paying more than $1 a month. I'm too poor.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Unable to log into On3 right now, but I won't troubleshoot until Sunday. Right now, it does not recognize my credentials.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I guarantee the ones that come from over there won't be fans of gene. We are following Paul
Paul is the reason I stayed as long as I did when it baca me Genespage. This is the first year I haven’t been a member following Paul… Once these guys left the original Genespage to create this board I came right over. I couldn’t stand the sunshine boards!!!!!! Thank you all who created and have kept this the best MSU message board on the current inter webs. Hopefully after the upcoming scrubbing of the net, SixPackSpeak will remain.

PS…. If anyone has anything you want to keep, pics, data…stored in a cloud, get it onto a hard drive and fast…..

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login