As if these announcers couldnt insult MSU or Mississippi anymore...

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Did the guy with the squeaky voice really just say, "Bully probably lives better than most people in the state" ?
Thought he was talking about the Georgia dog, Uga. They'd just wondered if he had an air conditioned dog house (I wondered the same since it had a glass door so the dog could look out but not get out).

Reactions: WilCoDawg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
He was referring to the UGA Dawg sitting in the air conditioned dog house and said he’s living better than some or most in this stadium right now.
Absolutely nothing to to with State or State fans or Mississippi.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
They need to change their name. They keep that animal locked up plus we all know how genetically problematic bulldogs are. They shouldn't be bred as pure bloods anymore.

A guilded cage is still a cage.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
He was referring to the UGA Dawg sitting in the air conditioned dog house and said he’s living better than some or most in this stadium right now.
Absolutely nothing to to with State or State fans or Mississippi.
Yes, that's how I heard it as well. Insulting to Georgians if anything.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah that’s pretty 17ed up. That kind of shlt needs to get people fired. 17ing idiots trying to be funny
Fired? Seriously? Has cancel culture affected everyone’s sensitivity and sensibility now? Goat I honestly expected more from you personally. America needs to get its balls back and it’s sense of humor.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login