AU @ STATE Game Thread.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hey, the offense showed up after missing for almost three wrestlers. Was about to call the cops.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
you can honestly sit there and say you enjoy what you are seeing?

Has nothing to do with enjoying it. It has to do with where we are as a program and where we are head.

We have are freshman qb thatbis THE HIGHEST rate qb MSU has ever recruited and he is here due to Leach.

It has to do with history. Schools that demand a change of coaching every 3 years end up at the bottom.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah I want us to win but it would be fun to win comfortably against a team this bad.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Imagine that holding against the defense was great timing wasn't it?

They aren't looking for anybody wearing a white shirt holding are they?

We need one more team to be bowl eligible.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
He has to go tonight. This is the worst Auburn team in living memory. Even if by some miracle we come back and win that doesn't change. There is no excuse possible for this. It ain't going to work. It was NEVER going to work. It's an old, obsolete offense in its pure form, and he has never even tried to adapt it.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Has nothing to do with enjoying it. It has to do with where we are as a program and where we are head.

We have are freshman qb thatbis THE HIGHEST rate qb MSU has ever recruited and he is here due to Leach.

It has to do with history. Schools that demand a change of coaching every 3 years end up at the bottom.
I take back what I said earlier. You are either a troll or the most naive fan in the history of sport.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I’d probably retire these helmets considering how bad we’ve played in them now for 2 games.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login