AU @ STATE Game Thread.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
We're absolutely horrid on offense tonight. A lot of that goes to CML not being able to figure out something that we can do right. It's at the point where he's gonna have to do something drastic to wake this bunch up.

At the same time, our performance on this field has a whole lot that has to do with our players looking like they don't give a **** what we do. I don't see any fire from our team from the quarterback through to. our receivers. None of our offensive players look like they want be here tonight.

I'll go crawl back in my bourbon bottle. Later
Tied off this chicken **** dump to running back on third down. 17ing stop being a pushy.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
No it's all emotional on some people.

Some things are jot a coaching issue.

1... thats not happening.

2.... a loss to uga has zero impact on it.

3... this the the bottom for a Mike Leach team. Period... look at the roster. And what is coming up.

Some people may do better at the board that says A Williams needs to be benched. The guy who has the east drops of a WR college football.
You’re having a worse night than the Air Fade.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
No it's all emotional on some people.

Some things are jot a coaching issue.

1... thats not happening.

2.... a loss to uga has zero impact on it.

3... this the the bottom for a Mike Leach team. Period... look at the roster. And what is coming up.

Some people may do better at the board that says A Williams needs to be benched. The guy who has the east drops of a WR college football.
We get it. You're an unapologetic, HUGE Mike Leach fan

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I’m 17ing done with this. This is as ugly of a game as the 3-2 game with worse defense.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Well he's not making any adjustments to help so I don't think estrogen has anything do with it. It just means just are a blind following idiot

Yeah.... thats not it. Now. If you want to blame Rogers for a high pass to a wide open guy. Sure.

But like it or not, that's not a coach issue. Again. This is the lowest that a Mike Leach team at MSU will be. Look at the Roster.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah.... thats not it. Now. If you want to blame Rogers for a high pass to a wide open guy. Sure.

But like it or not, that's not a coach issue. Again. This is the lowest that a Mike Leach team at MSU will be. Look at the Roster.
You can keep saying that but that's not even remotely true. You must be a democrat because you just spew a bunch of **** that's not factual and claim it as factual.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Make the 2 or don’t. Doesn’t matter. This offense can’t score.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Can't lose this game if you want a decent season and want to keep any of the fan base believin

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login