AU @ STATE Game Thread.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
He sure is **** not making the adjustment to help the LT. You know running back or TE or something. Pulling the guard out. You know coaching ****. Same **** you used to say when Moorhead was clueless

He has been all game. Lol

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Where are the leaders on offense chewing everybody’s a**? Is Will that guy? What about Austin Williams or either of our rb’s. We need grown men on offense to stand up and get tired of this mistake riddled sh*t we are putting out there tonight! I hear the fans booing on tv. Are our players snowflakes? Cadillac Williams may not put his words together well in a sideline interview, but he has more passion than our players. We just don’t know what wanting it means.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I simply can not believe this is happening.
first time GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
When we abandon the run our offense is absolutely terrible. It's flat out easy to stop. Facts are facts. If the air raid is what you want, this is what it is.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
A loss in this game, a loss to Georgia, and another loss to OM and he is gone. If we win this game, he gets another year. So yes, it does determine his tenure.
I’m ready. Culture on his side of the ball is just incredibly soft. Special teams are mentally weak too.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
We lose this game I’m done. This is the worst Auburn team I’ve seen in my lifetime and we are struggling at home. Not a good trend line.

Reactions: Mud84

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We're absolutely horrid on offense tonight. A lot of that goes to CML not being able to figure out something that we can do right. It's at the point where he's gonna have to do something drastic to wake this bunch up.

At the same time, our performance on this field has a whole lot that has to do with our players looking like they don't give a **** what we do. I don't see any fire from our team from the quarterback through to. our receivers. None of our offensive players look like they want be here tonight.

I'll go crawl back in my bourbon bottle. Later

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Nothing emotional about it. The play on the field speaks for itself.

You, on the other hand, are in love with some Mike Leach. The break up might be hard for you.

No it's all emotional on some people.

Some things are jot a coaching issue.
A loss in this game, a loss to Georgia, and another loss to OM and he is gone. If we win this game, he gets another year. So yes, it does determine his tenure.

1... thats not happening.

2.... a loss to uga has zero impact on it.

3... this the the bottom for a Mike Leach team. Period... look at the roster. And what is coming up.

Some people may do better at the board that says A Williams needs to be benched. The guy who has the east drops of a WR college football.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
No it's all emotional on some people.

Some things are jot a coaching issue.

1... thats not happening.

2.... a loss to uga has zero impact on it.

3... this the the bottom for a Mike Leach team. Period... look at the roster. And what is coming up.

Some people may do better at the board that says A Williams needs to be benched. The guy who has the east drops of a WR college football.
Your a dubmass
You were the same with Moorhead. Have been and always will be a Moron.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login