Bama #22 throws a blatant punch….

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
#7 for A&M shoved a referee. Nothing was called. It wasn’t bad, but how is that not an automatic ejection?
He went over and told the ref afterwards that he thought the Missouri player he was jousting with was pushing him. He apologized to the ref and they talked about the Aggie Yell Leaders and both had a good laugh and all was fine.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He went over and told the ref afterwards that he thought the Missouri player he was jousting with was pushing him. He apologized to the ref and they talked about the Aggie Yell Leaders and both had a good laugh and all was fine.
I saw that. And like I said it wasn’t bad. But if you shove a referee, it should be automatic.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Bama is classless. Did anyone see the Bama player kick the ball there are the end of the game right after the ref spotted it? I'm guessing DeBoer's house was torched last night.
Think I missed that last night, but watched replay just now.... #13 was livid, just waltzed his arce up to where the ref had place it down, and he kicked it back thru the Vandy team that was lining up. He should have been ejected.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I agree. That was the most ugly display of sportsmanship I have ever witnessed. The league should review the footage and dish out some punishments on Monday.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
#13 refused his coaches telling him to come out of the game after kicking the ball.
He should be benched the next 3 or so gamed for crap like that. Probably won't be.
Same for the punch. Vandy coach was all over the refs and they did nothing, and I saw more punches later in the game
And I had the same thought on the aggie that pushed the ref. I know it wasn't directed at the ref, but should be 0 tolerance for that. ZERO.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login