Bama, grab your ankles

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Those photos are for show, the OP is definitely part of the LGBTQ+ community. This thread is him talking about going deep in an old guy.
And every other post of his is a qwir reference.
This is the first sign of prison gay.
Dream on phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If this is the same Korey from the previous board, then yes he is a massive puss. He won't bet you.
But he bet on Texas aTm and AU. Do you know why? Because they were road games. Then in the next breath, he and his GayLoverDoe will say “rOaD gAmEs dOn’T mAtTeR”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
But he bet on Texas aTm and AU. Do you know why? Because they were road games. Then in the next breath, he and his GayLoverDoe will say “rOaD gAmEs dOn’T mAtTeR”.
Tried to bet you on the Texas game phaggot, but you were to big of a limp wrist biitch to put up

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tried to bet you on the Texas game phaggot, but you were to big of a limp wrist biitch to put up
Only after Texas got up by double digits early. Tell me you are a broke b*tch without telling me you are a broke b*tch.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Who da fawk has Texas beat that any good?
they got beat by a team that lost to Kansas and UCF.
won by the same amount over K state that mizzou did. Mizzou is a cupcake on our schedule.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Who da fawk has Texas beat that any good?
they got beat by a team that lost to Kansas and UCF.
won by the same amount over K state that mizzou did. Mizzou is a cupcake on our schedule.
Mizzou is UGA’s signature win at the moment lmao. Alabama currently has 3 wins better than any for UGA.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA fans will be a sad bunch in a few weeks when the same Bama team that played Texas isn’t the one they see in Atlanta. “But, but, but…..Texas!!!!”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I honestly came into this season feeling there was nothing UGA could prove in the reg season.

Really don’t even care about it, when your at UGA, Bama, OSU level where you have a considerable talent advantage over everyone.

It’s kind of a given to breeze through the regular season.

Wake me up when the real games start…

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Once Alabama and Georgia is confirmed, the sh*t talking on this board might reach tBB levels. Not tMB, but tBB.
We still don’t have the posters to get back to that level yet. Lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We still don’t have the posters to get back to that level yet. Lol
No, but we’ve got an active 3-4 on each side. Where has Watty been? He waiting to see the outcome of Alabama UGA before showing up?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login