Banana man could not contain himself

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Why did the clock stop anyway? They don't typically blow the whistle to stop the clock after a made basket, right?

I imagine that's why banana man ran onto the court - the clock should have run out 0.1 as Cam hit the floor.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Why did the clock stop anyway? They don't typically blow the whistle to stop the clock after a made basket, right?

I imagine that's why banana man ran onto the court - the clock should have run out 0.1 as Cam hit the floor.
Saturday, the clock operator in south carolina did whatever he wanted, start, stop, no matter if there was play on the court. Our clock operator decided to be hyper precise with that 0.1.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012

The clock has stopped after a made basket with under 1 minute remaining in the game since the mid-1990s

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
They really going to take a student to jail for that? Someone from the president’s office needs to go nip that in the bud. Give him double secret probation of helping to clean the arena for the rest of the season or something.
I don't know but hopefully they took him to "campus" jail. Kept him a few hours and then let him go with minimal or no fines.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login