Bbbbbutttt we were hotty toddy....

BKCBully

Jul 19, 2013
Poor rebs went from #1 to last in the sec west in 2 weeks. Gotta love it when that early season. Shine wears off.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It's nearly 4 weeks since they were voted #1, but the point remains valid.

3-8 with two sweeps in the SEC since.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
I just realized next weekend is Double Dickhead weekend, and we play them in Pearl on Tuesday. 4 games in a row vs them. Going to be a huge week.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I suspect they’ll do enough to make the NCAAT but this could be the season that does Bianco in. It’s going to get REAL interesting if we go up to Oxford next weekend and smack them around yet again.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
If they keep trending this way, and we win 2/3 next weekend this will be it for him. Which sucks, because I never want him to leave.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I’m going outside and pissing in their general direction. My version of a beer shower.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
You should want him to leave. They will make a big mistake if they fire him.

They’re gonna go big game hunting for a coach and probably get their feelings hurt.

They could do a whole lot worse than Bianco.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
He’s made one CWS in 20+ years and underperforms every year. He brings in top recruiting classes year in and out and underachieves. MSU owns his ***. Why would you want them to potentially hire a better coach?

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
He’s made one CWS in 20+ years and underperforms every year. He brings in top recruiting classes year in and out and underachieves. MSU owns his ***. Why would you want them to potentially hire a better coach?
That's where you go wrong.

Of course, you apparently have no idea how to rate a baseball coach. The baseline is how many regionals you host, because that is what ups your odds of success in a tournament setting the most. Baseball is all about odds. Keep getting there you'll likely have success. On top of that, they had NO culture up there until he got there.

People are so clueless when it comes to tournament success. It's not all that dissimilar to travel ball. Upsets happen, teams get hot, teams get lucky, etc. The regular season is a better gauge of overall program health.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Would you get rid of Lemonis if he didn’t make the CWS but one time in the next 20 years? They have the fan support. They have the culture. They have the facilities. They have the players. They should be way more successful than they are. He built a great program from nothing. But he’s not capitalizing on it. Keeping a coach because they host regionals is idiotic. If we were in the same situation you’d want a change. I don’t even know why I’m replying to you. Our coach won a ******* National championship and you complain about him

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Would you get rid of Lemonis if he didn’t make the CWS but one time in the next 20 years?
No.

Keeping a coach because they host regionals is idiotic.
Wow, you really just said that. Aren't you a coach too? Good Lord.

Our coach won a ******* National championship and you complain about him
I've never complained about Lemonis. Not one time.

The only thing you've got left is to cry about "mUh BaN fOr GoAt!!!!". 17-ing idiot.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
A lot of Rebels had so much to say about baseball back in February and March. I wonder what happened?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login