Best wrestling entrance of all time?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
As someone who discovered WWF in 2000 when Austin was out with his neck injury (or should I say because he got run over with a car by Rikishi lol)….. I was a huge fan of The Rock and will always pop when I hear “IF YA SMELL”

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

How can anyone be better? All I want to know is, when is Roman coming back? Genius by Triple H to have this years in the making. I know I am 4 months late, and I know that the champ who drops the title, gets a great entrance. But damn, what a good one. This is better than Shawn Michaels 1998.

It’s hard to top this one. I hope Roman comes back sooner rather than later.

Triple H’s return in 2002 was awesome. As was a number of Brock Lesnars’. But this year took it to another level. Without Roman, there is no Cody.

I do really like Roman’s new theme. 2020’s Roman is miles and miles better than what he was 2014-2019. Turning him heel was a total game changer for his legacy.

Cody’s theme is also good. Punk having Cult of Personality always good as well.

Reactions: Dawgg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I'll second this. How about New Jack dragging a trash can full of "weapons" to the ring with "Natural Born Killaz" blaring?
Yes. Thats another one. New Jack would come out for ppv. Seriously injure himself, and not be able to return until the next ppv.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Not the greatest of all time, but I remember watching Rhea Ripley’s Wrestlemania 40 entrance and thinking “how can you not love pro wrestling?”

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Hard to top Owen Hart
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
While it didn’t have the crazy energy of some of the others, there is just something about Ric Flair coming out to Also sprach Zarathustra, especially when he had Big Gold. You just knew you were about to see a big time match that meant something.
I get chills every time I see his Wrestlemania 24 entrance. I’ve rewatched that match against Shawn Michaels more than I care to admit.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Honestly it’s probably Macho Man’s. It’s so good they play it at graduations all across the country.

I know of a guy that would play the Ultimate Warrior's fight song while running from his bathroom (or closet, not sure which) to his bed as his entrance for a night with the wife. Think he said he ran out the door and around the hallways, just to get some distance.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I'll second this. How about New Jack dragging a trash can full of "weapons" to the ring with "Natural Born Killaz" blaring?
The New Jack Dark Side of the Ring is one of the best ones. My favorite quote “I had to get high, so I could go get high”. And the Mass Transit incident, he beat the **** out of that kid.