Big 12 media poll released

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
But wait some posters argued that I was wrong when I said Az State was going to be one of the worst teams in the P4.
Seinfeld Ok GIF

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Talking a good game, counts.
It did stir up some funny discussions. The Ole Miss tweeter warriors were out in full force arguing that they have the best QB room, best WR room, 5th best RB room blah blah blah and how not one player at Colorado would start at Ole Miss. One even said Travis Hunter wouldn't be good enough to start at WR. HAHAHAHA

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We went from the power 5 to the power 4 but I will be the one to ask it. Isn't it a power 3 now? Big 12 is Sunbelt+

Jan 4, 2024
How come conferences with numbers in their name can't learn to count? Is the conference head office to cheap to buy new stationery or envelopes? How about a small label with 16 to place over the old 12, works for me.
Don't look for common sense decisions from those who think having Cincy, UCF & 2 AZ schools in the same conference is a good thing.

Reactions: patdog

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Have y’all not seen the Azz talent at Arizona st? Who cares about football. They win the pu$$y national championship yearly
Indeed.

The University of Arizona is also strong in this category, based upon my research conducted in Tucson during a bachelor's weekend some years ago.

I think both ASU and U of AZ get lots of California talent that don't get accepted into the California schools.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Before I clicked this thread, I could not have named more than 6 teams that I knew for certain were in the “big 12”

Reactions: patdog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
what a collection of nobodies
It’s funny, you b!tch about the current state of college athletics but the Big 12 is what you get when you don’t have it. Besides Colorado most of the teams have long time coaches with players that have stuck around with their schools. There is parity and the teams are the leftovers from the poaching. If you want to be a student athlete school, this is what you get.