Big10+ for wrestling season

BrianB

Oct 31, 2021
I had two quick questions about streaming services for watching wrestling. I was planning on getting Big10+ for a few months to watch more duals and more tourney action. I usually don’t watch live and stay off my wrestling sites until I do, are all the duals archived for post-live viewing? Second, will I be able see intraconference duals like Penn St v Army or Iowa v Ok St, or is it conference duals only?

Reactions: Hlstone

APSPSUwrestlingfan

Oct 30, 2021
I had two quick questions about streaming services for watching wrestling. I was planning on getting Big10+ for a few months to watch more duals and more tourney action. I usually don’t watch live and stay off my wrestling sites until I do, are all the duals archived for post-live viewing? Second, will I be able see intraconference duals like Penn St v Army or Iowa v Ok St, or is it conference duals only?
They do archive what they broadcast, but it may be a couple of hours later. The duals are in and out of conference. They don't do a great job of getting information posted more than a week or two in advance. They do have archives that go back several years, but you have to fiddle around with search terms. I just search for wrestling and them keep looking for more at the bottom of the page.

McPat

Oct 31, 2021
BTN+ is great... except for the home team play by play when PSU is wrestling at another school. You'll get most, if not all the matches, but you'll need Flo for the tournaments (like Clarion).

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
One of the sticky threads has the schedule compiled by @ItalianLion where he lists the streaming options for each dual. Army is listed as Lionvision which is the free stream from gopsusports

Schedule

Goosfraba

Oct 29, 2021
As for audio, I mute and simulcast Byers via GoPSUsports and then fiddle with the pause until they are synched. Works pretty well but there is a tendency to lose synch during some breaks. Hard for me to remember if this was with Big10+, ESPN, or one of the others.

The short story is I go with Byers' call on everything all season.

Last edited:

NoVaLion

Oct 18, 2021
The answer on non conference duals is that every dual that is at a BIG school will either be on BTN or BTN+.

Reactions: Hlstone

Latest posts