Bo Nix

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
apparently has a broken ankle and is out rest of the year. They have South Carolina and Alabama left on the schedule. Assuming they lost both, how does that help our bowl placement?

drumrcraig

Aug 22, 2012
I would think that worse case scenario is that we would be viewed as the 4th team in the SEC. We have head to head wins over all the other teams that would be considered for that. Beat Ole Miss and we are the third team out. I think we are ahead of Auburn in the pecking order regardless.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
apparently has a broken ankle and is out rest of the year. They have South Carolina and Alabama left on the schedule. Assuming they lost both, how does that help our bowl placement?

I hate that for him he has been a hard-working kid tried his damnedest to win at that place.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Anders Carlson tore his ACL on the onside kick attempt. This is basically like a golfer suffering a career ending injury on a putt.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Anders Carlson tore his ACL on the onside kick attempt. This is basically like a golfer suffering a career ending injury on a putt.

Dude was attempting to recover his own onside kick when he got hit in the scrum for the ball. Hardly a “putt”.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Dude was attempting to recover his own onside kick when he got hit in the scrum for the ball. Hardly a “putt”.

That hit Carlson took did look somewhat painful.

I thought Wheat's helmet had broken his shin bone. Instead, it got him in the knee.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login