Brian Kelly files for divorce…

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Undefeated and still world champion!
vaginas smelling GIF

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I know from experience how breast cancer can and will affect marriages. My wife was diagnosed in 2007. She went through a mastectomy (and reconstruction) as well as 12 rounds of chemotherapy. Her doctors sat down with me prior to the chemo and told me what to expect. I just laughed to myself when they told me that my sex life with my wife was over at that point. I’m thinking “no way” because my wife loved sex-no way that would ever become an issue. Well, as it turned out, the doctors were exactly right. Chemotherapy destroys a woman’s libido permanently. I’ve experienced this first-hand. If your marriage isn’t really strong, breast cancer destroys it pretty decisively. At the end of the day you have to decide what’s really most important to you. If Brian Kelly’s wife has been through breast cancer twice, it’s easy to surmise that he’s “looking for love (or sex)” outside his marriage and is just doing what he has to do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I know from experience how breast cancer can and will affect marriages. My wife was diagnosed in 2007. She went through a mastectomy (and reconstruction) as well as 12 rounds of chemotherapy. Her doctors sat down with me prior to the chemo and told me what to expect. I just laughed to myself when they told me that my sex life with my wife was over at that point. I’m thinking “no way” because my wife loved sex-no way that would ever become an issue. Well, as it turned out, the doctors were exactly right. Chemotherapy destroys a woman’s libido permanently. I’ve experienced this first-hand. If your marriage isn’t really strong, breast cancer destroys it pretty decisively. At the end of the day you have to decide what’s really most important to you. If Brian Kelly’s wife has been through breast cancer twice, it’s easy to surmise that he’s “looking for love (or sex)” outside his marriage and is just doing what he has to do.
Dang, my old lady must have been born with chemotherapy:ROFLMAO:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Damn Dude; Just Damn. I pray for you and your wife sir and others going thru something like that and pray medical science will put an end to it. You are a loyal warrior and God Bless You and Yours Sir.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login