Buy/Sell - SI swimsuit issue. Have we gone too far in the fight against body shaming?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival
John Candy No GIF by Laff
Im Not No Way GIF
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I am all for it. She isn't my jug of tea, but I don't go out of my way to buy the sports illustrated swimsuit edition anymore anyway. Too many smoke shows on the internet willing to take their clothes completely off and look damn good doing it versus this nice lady.
Now when they had pointy elbow girl and Tera Banks on the cover, they were nice to look at.

I personally don't know who would choose this lady in the SI mag versus someone like Tyra Banks, but to each their own.

I get to go home and bang my hot redhead wife, that is atleast 2 maybe 3 points better looking than the SI model. Never thought I would see the day.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Real talk…

When’s the last time anybody here actually picked up and flipped through the SI Swimsuit issue?

I don’t know if I have since maybe early 2000’s.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
What say the SixPack?
I've never fought against body shaming myself, but YESSSSSS whoever is telling these women that fat is healthy (and more beautiful) is not doing them - or us - any favors. Tough love is a good thing sometimes.

And I do get the irony of a bunch of fat guys on the internet telling girls they need to lose weight... but then again, I don't get paid to take my shirt off in magazines either.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I read this fully expecting it to be a dude in a bikini. So, she’s way better than a dude in a bikini.

Hell, she’s a pretty lady. Larger than a lot of models, but I don’t prefer women without some meat on their bones.

If the tables were turned and she was judging me in a swimsuit, I’d hope she’d throw me a bone and look past my love handles!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Dear God.

Look, it breaks down like this. There are all different types of body types, some bigger than others, some ripped, some not. But excess freaking fat hanging off in weird places is not the play. Eating yourself into literal excess redundant protoplasm (shoutout to George) because Murrica is not a natural look for anyone.

But I guess it depends on the audience. Do enough paying people get their rocks off by looking at her or not.

I mean, obviously I'd hit it, as would every male alive. But she's way down the list.

ETA: every straight male (sorry SPS Squad)

Last edited:

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Let me be the first to say that I would hit. Hell, she’s probably only 10-15 pounds over my preferred body type. You bunch of fats know that you wouldn’t turn her down.

Upon further review, she is much heavier than I thought. But she’s also almost 6 feet tall. Would still hit.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You should never turn that down but that's not why you buy the swimsuit edition. You buy it for another reason.

Just don't buy it. These companies making a "message" will stop when they get tired of losing money because of stunts like this.

Movie goers are already tired of being forced to pay for the "message" and watch how the film studios react to losing their money

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Let me be the first to say that I would hit. Hell, she’s probably only 10-15 pounds over my preferred body type. You bunch of fats know that you wouldn’t turn her down.

Upon further review, she is much heavier than I thought. But she’s also almost 6 feet tall. Would still hit.

I wouldn't rule out hittin it but I wouldn't tell anybody about it either.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
You should never turn that down but that's not why you buy the swimsuit edition. You buy it for another reason.

Just don't buy it. These companies making a "message" will stop when they get tired of losing money because of stunts like this.

Movie goers are already tired of being forced to pay for the "message" and watch how the film studios react to losing their money
I’m not a big fan of everything on the Ichiban buffet but I do really like some of it.

I’d imagine as long as people can just turn the page and find a normal SI girl, they will keep buying it.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login