Buy/Sell - SI swimsuit issue. Have we gone too far in the fight against body shaming?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Boy Would I GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Is body shaming really an issue for most women? When I walk around Walmart or Sams I see a lot of people not-at-all shamed by their physical appearance. Hollywood and model thin isn't really the ideal look on a woman. Most men don't mind a little plumpness and some curves on a woman, I personally don't like the starving or muscular look, but would rather not date a woman who is significantly overweight. After marriage and kids, things change.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
She's attractive. Is suggesting she'd look more attractive if she lost 30 pounds an example of body shaming?

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
More than likely, this cover girl would probably never consider buying this particular swim suit at her local Dillard's. Bold move on her part to kick start her career and hopefully it doesn't mark the end of her career. The body fat can be dropped but her pretty face is all natural.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
She doesn’t hold a candle to some of the SI models from yesteryears but she could still get it.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
More than likely, this cover girl would probably never consider buying this particular swim suit at her local Dillard's. Bold move on her part to kick start her career and hopefully it doesn't mark the end of her career. The body fat can be dropped but her pretty face is all natural.
As pretty as she is she's positioned herself nicely to lose about 50lbs, become the spokesperson for a weight loss company and make a fortune.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
They've been putting heavier women in the SI Swimsuit Issue for like 10 years. Have some of yall just not been paying attention?

ETA: 2016 cover:
BABY got back…and sides…and front!!
Is this one of Coach 34’s babes?!? 🤣

Big gals shouldn’t be in any swimsuit edition of any magazine.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login