BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Kelsey Grammar in a war movie? okay, you got my attention, I'm interested. Something different from a casting perspective for sure.

Reactions: Midnighter

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

Tremendous amount of positive press on this one. Obvious, actually beyond obvious why am I even mentioning...Brando reference here with Tom Hardy

I'm curious about the press. One critic said it was 'potent' which is code for some award consideration.

Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Tremendous amount of positive press on this one. Obvious, actually beyond obvious why am I even mentioning...Brando reference here with Tom Hardy

I'm curious about the press. One critic said it was 'potent' which is code for some award consideration.

Trailer for this didn't do it for me despite the ridiculous cast (Hardy, Shannon, Comer, Butler, etc.). Looks almost fake. And as much as I love Hardy you just never know which one will show up....

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
This was a very brief copied trailer for Robert Eggers film Nosferatu. It was in X and now has disappeared. What I saw looked amazing! Out Christmas Day 2024

Last edited:

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
This was a very brief copied trailer for Robert Eggers film Nosferatu. It was in X and now has disappeared. What I saw looked amazing! Out Christmas Day 2024
Found it again so watch it while you can!

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
No official trailer yet, but showing with the new Quiet Place movie - Donald Glover’s ‘Bando Stone and the New World,’ - kind of a dystopian sci-fi movie where our protagonist Stone, a hip hop singer, finds himself as one of the last people on earth. Glover is always interesting…

Reactions: bbrown

Latest posts