Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs….which A-holes here drive one?

hotdogface

Aug 23, 2012
And is the excessive noise due to a small penis? Seriously wtf is up with these vehicles and how loud they are? Seems like everyone who drives one is a fug stick.

None of those but equally in the obnoxious category, drive an M4. It sounds like someone threw a wolverine into a garbage disposal when I start it, and that’s not in sports mode. It’s super fun to drive. Maybe that makes me a “fug stick.” I don’t actually care.

Miketice

Sep 2, 2013
My house is about 10 miles from Tail of the Dragon in the Smokies. Summertime I have packs of straight pipe Harleys come through; most obnoxious thing in the world. At least I know those stupid 17ers are all gonna be deaf as a doornail by the time they're 50.

Bad news . Most of them are 50

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's the bigass trucks here lifted up with huge mudder tires to make it down the toll way or neighborhood. They don't bother me except when I am trying to talk to my wife and they drown us out as they cruise along at 95 mph.

Nobody can hold a candle to the horde of huge rock, dirt, and construction trucks busy making more HOA governed new postage stamp two story houses for more Californian tree huggers to move and demand their organic, gluten free, or vegan dishes at the local BBQ and Tex Mex place.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login