Charlie (BI)

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
All headed to Texas I assume. The SEC will eventually rue the day we took Texas. Texas is poison to any conference they are in.
SEC schools rueing the day:
Donald Duck Money GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
SEC schools rueing the day:
Donald Duck Money GIF
Yeah, but Texas will claim it ALL. That has been their absolute MO in every conference they have ever been in. The SEC 17ed up royally letting that poison into our good deal all the way around. The SEC will not exist in 30 years, simply because of Texas. Texas has destroyed every conference they have ever been a part of. They are pure poison.

• Haha
Reactions: AROB44 and Maroon13

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
All headed to Texas I assume. The SEC will eventually rue the day we took Texas. Texas is poison to any conference they are in.
Not from reading most every A&M players(and former, i.e. Braden Montgomery) response on social media. These boys are PISSED at Schloss. Id be shocked if any of them show up in Austin.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Texas has NEVER been in a conf as strong as the SEC. They’re not going to ruin the SEC anytime soon nor 30 yrs from now.

• Angry
Reactions: AROB44

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
I've been reading about all the recruits coming in this fall, and it's shocking to see how many Mississippi JUCOs we keep signing. How often has that even worked out. Good Lord we suck at recruiting.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, but Texas will claim it ALL. That has been their absolute MO in every conference they have ever been in. The SEC 17ed up royally letting that poison into our good deal all the way around. The SEC will not exist in 30 years, simply because of Texas. Texas has destroyed every conference they have ever been a part of. They are pure poison.
Yep....their "better than thou" DNA will promote hatred and in-fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if TAMU left the SEC because of it.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Texas has NEVER been in a conf as strong as the SEC. They’re not going to ruin the SEC anytime soon nor 30 yrs from now.
I agree. SEC didn't need them in the first place to be wildly successful and can tell them to go piss up a rope any time the need arises.