Christmas Music

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
You know you can listen to artists and not care about their politics.

Pearl Jam is one of my favorites and I don’t agree with pretty much anything they stand for politically.
Yep...pretty sure I wouldn't care for the politics of most of the pop artists I like nor they mine. That said, I do wish artists like Springsteen would just shut up and sing.

Reactions: She Mate Me

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

Pearl Jam is one of my favorites and I don’t agree with pretty much anything they stand for politically.
I once asked a friend of mine what he thought about the new avengers movie. He said he would never see anything Chris Evans is in because of what he stood for . I will never understand people who do things like that

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

It is the same for me whether it's from Ted Nugent on one side or Bruce Springsteen on the other, I justquit listening to them when they start talking and they quit playing their music. I don't think that anyone will change my political views. I guess the biggest joke of all is that they try to act like their ordinary people dealing with the issues that they everyday man or woman is dealing with. Sometimes it's laughable, and sometimes it offends me. Especially, when actors tell me how I should live when it's easy to see, they live a different kind of life.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007

I know that and do. I was answering a question about my statement of him going off the deep end IMO. I've seen Bruce in concert multiple times with ESB.

Now I really do not like any of his solo stuff. He is great as the front man for ESB, but just average as a Woodie Guthrie wanna be. BUT to each his own.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
I like the oldies, or even newer songs that sound like oldies...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I once asked a friend of mine what he thought about the new avengers movie. He said he would never see anything Chris Evans is in because of what he stood for . I will never understand people who do things like that
So you don't understand people with Integrity? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: HailStout

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I feel you. Hank Jr. might have gone off the deep end years ago, but I’ll be goddam if he’s going to take Vol 5: Habits Old and New from me.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I never appreciated this song as a kid, and it is prominently featured in Home Alone so I thought I would have. Now that I am full grown Devil I tend to appreciate things I never really understood. This song sums up Christmas for me in every possible way.

And it has a nice jazzy feel that I like. Goes well with her country voice for some reason.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
If any of you are into Alter Bridge/Creed or Tremonti, Mark Tremonti has put out a few Christmas albums and sings a lot of Sinatra in the style of Sinatra and others like Nat King Cole. Big band jazz style.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
He made great music. This was my favorite, and I still remember the 8-track blaring out of my ****** Ford.

i freaking love Billy Squire. In the Dark is my favorite song too followed by Everybody Wants You. oh yeah, edited to make it Christmas related ,Christmas is the Time to Say i Love You freaking rules

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login