Close to being the worst

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
Turned the game on early, Auburn hr and leading into the 5th. I come on here any everybody is saying we can’t hit. So I turned the game off. Come back an hr later to check the score, and we’re up big in the 9th. Couldn’t believe it. Thought I would watch the final 2 outs. Auburn gets the tie run to 3rd. 17 me. Turned it off. We won. Y’all are welcome

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Is the some good reason Foxhall or Lemonis didn’t call time and steady his pitcher. Why do we pay him the big bucks? To sit on his 5-gallon while KC goes up in flames? The song says, “win the game today…”.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Turned the game on early, Auburn hr and leading into the 5th. I come on here any everybody is saying we can’t hit. So I turned the game off. Come back an hr later to check the score, and we’re up big in the 9th. Couldn’t believe it. Thought I would watch the final 2 outs. Auburn gets the tie run to 3rd. 17 me. Turned it off. We won. Y’all are welcome
Thank you. Please go get a new TV.

Reactions: onewoof

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It doesn't make me happy to say this, but I'm still not watching. Usually, I'm the guy that watches even if we're playing like ****. This time I can't bring myself to care. Makes me sad. I hope someone figures this out soon because wandering through the left-field lounge and sitting in the bleachers and roaming the whole stadium beginning in the 80s, on through the early 90s made me want to be a Dudy Noble even more often before I left Mississippi. I went to a bunch of football and basketball games but the atmosphere and special players playing baseball laid the foundation for my MSU fandom.

Reactions: BingleCocktail

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It doesn't make me happy to say this, but I'm still not watching. Usually, I'm the guy that watches even if we're playing like ****. This time I can't bring myself to care. Makes me sad. I hope someone figures this out soon because wandering through the left-field lounge and sitting in the bleachers and roaming the whole stadium beginning in the 80s, on through the early 90s made me want to be a Dudy Noble even more often before I left Mississippi. I went to a bunch of football and basketball games but the atmosphere and special players playing baseball laid the foundation for my MSU fandom.
You realize we won, right? I see this as nothing but a good thing. We had a meltdown, like we’ve had many times before, but OVERCAME it. And it’s because the coaches allowed it to happen. Takes some balls in my mind.

There’s no reason to be negative right now. We learned KC isn’t a closer. Shocker. But he ate up a lot of mid-game innings.

May 7, 2006

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
You realize we won, right? I see this as nothing but a good thing. We had a meltdown, like we’ve had many times before, but OVERCAME it. And it’s because the coaches allowed it to happen. Takes some balls in my mind.

There’s no reason to be negative right now. We learned KC isn’t a closer. Shocker. But he ate up a lot of mid-game innings.
I'm with you. Auburn gave up a big inning too. That's baseball and all that matters is the W.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

"we had a meltdown but overcame it"

No, our coaches sat on the bench during the 9th watching us "meltdown". Then with the tying run on 3rd a guy watched a 3rd strike go by him unlike the previous 8 batters who walked or safely hit

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
"we had a meltdown but overcame it"

No, our coaches sat on the bench during the 9th watching us "meltdown". Then with the tying run on 3rd a guy watched a 3rd strike go by him unlike the previous 8 batters who walked or safely hit
The pitcher had something to do with that. The dude sat up there arguing, and we all on TV saw that it was a strike. That means Nixon won the battle.

Chill the 17 out.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
IF THEY DONUT CARE THEN WHY SHOULD YOU?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login