Cohen to Auburn?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
The replies indicate a lot of Barners think he's about to be fired here .

Edited to ad : The replies also indicate about 90% don't want Cohen.

Last edited:

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Sounds to me like Cohen has been told to look around and he's chasing a job. Here's to hoping he catches it!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Larry David Reaction GIF

patdog

May 28, 2007
The AU board mods are poo-poo-ing this rumor. Very dismissive of Cohen. Saying things like, “not a legitimate candidate” and “not even on a short list.”

So, watch him get named AD. And 17 Auburn.
Yeah. I’m guessing Thamel’s “sources” have 39762 zip codes.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
MS State has trouble keeping anyone who is at all competent. If Cohen leaves, which one of you athletics wizards knows the person to lead our program. I don’t. I hope Mark Keemun does.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Who said anything about firing Leach?

Jean's page is over there ------>
The guy that I quoted stated "Leach next?" That may not be what he meant. But that the way I took it.
MS State has trouble keeping anyone who is at all competent. If Cohen leaves, which one of you athletics wizards knows the person to lead our program. I don’t. I hope Mark Keemun does.
Like my In Law just said, how crazy are the fans that want an AD gone that gave you a championship.

Only we could pray for something like this.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The guy that I quoted stated "Leach next?" That may not be what he meant. But that the way I took it.

Like my In Law just said, how crazy are the fans that want an AD gone that gave you a championship.

Only we could pray for something like this.
I missed that critical at bat Cohen had for us in the championship game.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
We would deserve everything we get if we fire Leach.
The cheapest option for MSU to move on from the Air Raid is if Cohen takes the Auburn job and brings Leach with him. But despite what you may think about Cohen, I think we all could agree he’s smart enough not to make the same mistake twice.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Time to bring Greg Byrne back******

We need to go get good young AD and pay no attention to his ties to MSU. At state we over value staying in the family and I think we do that hoping people will stay for the long term. Continuity is a good thing but to an extent. We get a young guy who does a great job and gets a bigger job in 5-10 years… who cares. Go national and make a big hire.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
LT was back on campus for a reason y'all.

We gonna have a well balanced frugal budget

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Time to bring Greg Byrne back******

We need to go get good young AD and pay no attention to his ties to MSU. At state we over value staying in the family and I think we do that hoping people will stay for the long term. Continuity is a good thing but to an extent. We get a young guy who does a great job and gets a bigger job in 5-10 years… who cares. Go national and make a big hire.
At the expense of what?

Again, Cohen has made great hires and got us a national championship.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login