Commanders!

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Love Montez but I'm gonna enjoy watching the Bears lose till Caleb Williams washes out of the league in a few years.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Love Montez but I'm gonna enjoy watching the Bears lose till Caleb Williams washes out of the league in a few years.
So you think Caleb Williams' performance today was indicative of his talent level? Did you watch the game? The Bears OL sux worst than ours. They should have just replaced the LT with another eligible receiver. He was a human turnstyle.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I knew the Bears and Cowboys had horrible offensive lines, but I had no idea they were this bad. I don't think I've ever seen an offensive line play this bad on a pro teams.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Is this the worst single play / individual performance in NFL history?

Taunt the crowd DURING the play, not cover your man, then tip the ball to your man in the end zone.

• Wow
Reactions: uptowndawg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
So you think Caleb Williams' performance today was indicative of his talent level? Did you watch the game? The Bears OL sux worst than ours. They should have just replaced the LT with another eligible receiver. He was a human turnstyle.

Didn't say that at all. I said he'll wash out of the league in a few years. I also said I enjoy watching him lose.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login