Cowboys got their work cut out

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You're not gonna come over over come to turn over to get to San Francisco at their place. All I can do shake my head. He's trying too hard every time he presses too hard, he throws interceptions. It comes from not having enough guys to throw it to that are worth of **** outside of Lamb or Shultz.

If he has a wide receiver, slots, and the running back that San Francisco has he would've already thrown for 300 yards

Now that Pollard is out as a running back, they will not be able to have any offense in this game because Zeke Elliott is a waste of space. They have to have some threat of running the ball, or they can send everyone on the pass rush.

Dak I love ya but

Kill Me Smh GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah dak is in his mind right now. Lost pollard play before and knows he can't trust the kicker. Now he is trying to do too much. That's when he starts forcing throws. He throws too many ints forcing it and trying to be the guy. Without pollard and a kicker he feels like it's up to him to force throws in.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Unlike his crucial games at state, I think Dak is going to step up and get it done tonight.

Here we go.

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Going for 6 on every drive is not a good strategy for an nfl team on the road in the play-offs.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Maher, caused the last 2 minutes of the 1st half to occur the way they did.

In any other situation with a mentally sound kicker, you kick the field goal. Dak forced it bc it was 4th down.
He didn’t throw the pick on fourth down. He threw it on second down. He scrambled for a first down on fourth down. He’s been throwing interceptions all season with Pollard in the lineup and Maher making extra points, so nothing has really changed.

Reactions: Requiem For A Dawg

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Maher, caused the last 2 minutes of the 1st half to occur the way they did.

In any other situation with a mentally sound kicker, you kick the field goal. Dak forced it bc it was 4th down.
It was 2nd down.

but yea they are cooked now. Boy Wonder is going to keep pounding Zeke and put Dak in 3rd and longs and expect him to move the chains.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Holding called on the very next play. Was that part of the fix too? Also, the Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL. A Cowboys-Eagles NFC Championship Game would generate huge ratings. Any fix would be in favor of the Cowboys, not against them.
I was joking, but truthfully, the NFL loves San Francisco and would love for them to have more success than Dallas because they hate Jerry Jones almost as much as I do.

I hate having a pull for the Cowboys. Jerry Jones has made me forever want to hate the Dallas Cowboys. Used to be one of their biggest fans until Jerruh bought the team. I am almost rooting for San Francisco, so that Jerry might finally let Dak go somewhere else to play

Prescott may not have another team's success, but I'm sick of him playing for the Cowboys.

Reactions: Muttley

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
So, i know you can't have a buncha kickers on a 53 man roster...so, who;s the backup? Anger?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That turnover might change things back around.

I'm not gonna use this board for dependable criticism of quarterback play.
No Way GIF

HEY! THEY MADE A FG!

Take a drink.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Dallas is just so limited w/o Pollard. That's a huge loss for them. Zeke has lost a step from a few years back. He's the most over paid, over rated back in the league.
No doubt about that. Zeke is weak garbage that may have a hard time finding any takers once his absurd contract is up. Jerry Jones is the worst owner in all of sports.

Reactions: Seinfeld

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
No doubt about that. Zeke is weak garbage that may have a hard time finding any takers once his absurd contract is up. Jerry Jones is the worst owner in all of sports.
If they cut Zeke does it still count against their salary cap?

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I was joking, but truthfully, the NFL loves San Francisco and would love for them to have more success than Dallas because they hate Jerry Jones almost as much as I do.

I hate having a pull for the Cowboys. Jerry Jones has made me forever want to hate the Dallas Cowboys. Used to be one of their biggest fans until Jerruh bought the team. I am almost rooting for San Francisco, so that Jerry might finally let Dak go somewhere else to play

Prescott may not have another team's success, but I'm sick of him playing for the Cowboys.

I bet he’s not sick of playing QB for the Cowboys. It’s one of the best jobs in sports. One that has made him a very rich man.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Caving to a guy with 2 years left on his contract was a big mistake. The fact that it was for a guy playing the most replaceable position in football just makes it 10x worse.

JJ’s handling of the whole Zeke saga was a masterclass in how not to do things

Reactions: eckie1

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
As a lifelong Niners fan, make no mistake that I’m pulling for SF tonight, but this Dallas defense has been playing out of its mind tonight. They are constantly getting pressure and making thing difficult on SF’s offense.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm sure that that is the only time a Lineman has grabbed a jersey in this football game. That was a stupid play to tackle Kittle on the pass route that's SF's favorite receiver.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
As a lifelong Niners fan, make no mistake that I’m pulling for SF tonight, but this Dallas defense has been playing out of its mind tonight. They are constantly getting pressure and making thing difficult on SF’s offense.
antiweauxing is frowned upon in this chatrum

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Looks like Maher is back. Too bad he didn't make the extra point so it would be a three point ball game.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Looks like Maher is back. Too bad he didn't make the extra point so it would be a three point ball game.
Field goals were never Maher’s problem. It’s PAT’s. I wasn’t surprised he made the 43 yarder and also won’t be surprised if he misses the next extra point if Dallas scores again. It’s a PAT mental block for him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login