Cowboys got their work cut out

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Dallas's defense is gassed. San Francisco has one hell of an offense. It's so good you can have a rookie play quarterback.

ball game

Reactions: onewoof

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This honestly feels like the beginning of the end of Daks career in Dallas as a starter. He may be next season but after tonight I think the Dallas fans will completely turn on him and want a new qb.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
If they cut Zeke does it still count against their salary cap?

If they cut him, it’s a dead cap hit of about $12 million. If they keep him, its a cap hit of about $17 million. They are definitely going to cut him. The current version of Zeke is in no way worth that $5 million extra against the cap. There are a dozen RB’s in free agency and the draft that will be able to give them the same production for $1-2 million at most.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Jerry's made some bad decisions giving Zeke that kind of money. Honestly giving dak that kind of money. Dak is good but he isn't elite. He's way too inconsistent

Reactions: BonzoGoesToCollege

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Lets Go 49Ers GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Honestly dak was just not great tonight. That hurt more than pollard
He had so many people who got open to throw to, and such great offensive line blocking with double digit hurries, and two sacks, especially since they played such ****** defense in SF.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He had so many people who got open to throw to, and such great offensive line blocking with double digit hurries, and two sacks, especially since they played such ****** defense in SF.
The qbs left standing are not making the bad decisions and bad throws he is making. He had the guy wide open. He had a great game last week but he is too inconsistent game to game to ever win a Super Bowl

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
I don’t know why any of you expect Dallas to win a meaningful playoff game. Their front office is terrible and the last 27 years reflect that.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The qbs left standing are not making the bad decisions and bad throws he is making. He had the guy wide open. He had a great game last week but he is too inconsistent game to game to ever win a Super Bowl
I gotcha. He can throw the ball to Lamb and Shultz and...... Just who the 17 else is he supposed to throw to that will actually get open?

He doesn't exactly have a great or a smart, receiving corps at all.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
There was twice and probably more that he had another guy wide open but forced it to lamb. I can really remember one that Hilton was going down the other hash nobody on him but he fixated on lamb. It would have been a TD. He just wasn't seeing it well tonight. Last week he was. These guys aren't scrubs. Got to see the open guys and hit them.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
This honestly feels like the beginning of the end of Daks career in Dallas as a starter. He may be next season but after tonight I think the Dallas fans will completely turn on him and want a new qb.
Agree. He will be around on some team but this was his best chance at moving closer to the SB. He will probably get another year in Dallas as you said tho.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The game came down to Dallas not executing in the red zone. Dak’s pick at about the 15 shortly before halftime and then after Dallas recovered the fumbled punt, they had to settle for a FG. That was the difference.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Honestly dak was just not great tonight. That hurt more than pollard

I mean its about everyone else too. SF was good enough at QB, and far better at every other position on both sides of the ball. Thats the product of a well run organization, not a shitshow like the one headed up by Jerry and Friends.

Was Dak good today? Nope. Neither was Josh Allen, who was playing at home against a much worse defense than SF. A QB who most feel is elite and is way better than Dak. Good QB’s have bad games, in the regular season and in the playoffs. Yet you don’t have people questioning Josh Allen’s existence the same way they do with Dak.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The game came down to Dallas not executing in the red zone. Dak’s pick at about the 15 shortly before halftime and then after Dallas recovered the fumbled punt, they had to settle for a FG. That was the difference.
That's the best observation I've heard yet. Games over y'all have a good one.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Agree. He will be around on some team but this was his best chance at moving closer to the SB. He will probably get another year in Dallas as you said tho.
Dallas won’t pay for a complete team or a real coach…. San Fran went all on with the McCaffrey trade. Dallas still allows Zeke to 17 up the running game.

Dak had a bad game, but the SF defense was on him all night. I’d love to see him get on with a competitive franchise some day.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The better team won.....as it usually does.
This is an even better explanation. If you made an honest comparison player by player between the two teams, you would've seen just how more talented San Francisco was overall than Dallas was on the offensive side of the ball at RB, TE, and WR.

I don't dislike San Francisco, but I would not want to be SF facing Philadelphia or either of the two American football conference teams left

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login