Curse of Glov

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Ugh...Pirates come on. They never planned on hitting more than 6 HRs? I mean I know it's unlikely, but you were just unprepared for that? My own family fireworks show I put on could've handled 2 dozen HRs.

Reactions: fairgambit

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Ugh...Pirates come on. They never planned on hitting more than 6 HRs? I mean I know it's unlikely, but you were just unprepared for that? My own family fireworks show I put on could've handled 2 dozen HRs.

Just saw it's a club record so I guess you don't prepare for that. But also, I'm certain you don't buy your fireworks a game at a time sooo...

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

jennifer aniston middle finger GIF

Nits74

Oct 19, 2021
That was a fun game to watch. We did not go, next game in two weeks vs Phillies, but that was great for a full house on a Friday night. WOW.
Yeah, and I was kicking myself for not being there for that game.

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
The crazy thing is the husband and wife that were bitten in Texas is the aunt and uncle of my nieces husband. The uncle is going to be ok but the aunt is not so good. Her calf muscle and is gone. Between sharks and riptides be careful out there.
Edit:
https://www.fox4news.com/news/south-padre-island-texas-shark-attack-victim-tabatha-sullivent

Last edited:

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Glov was one of a kind. Even if we disagreed on a topic, I always enjoyed his posts. I regret we never met, although he loved McKees Rocks, and I spent a lot of time there through the years, so it's possible that our paths crossed and neither of us knew it. He was a valued member of this Board. I have no doubt he Rests in Peace.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
The crazy thing is the husband and wife that were bitten in Texas is the aunt and uncle of my nieces husband. The uncle is going to be ok but the aunt is not so good. Her calf muscle and is gone. Between sharks and riptides be careful out there.
Edit:
https://www.fox4news.com/news/south-padre-island-texas-shark-attack-victim-tabatha-sullivent
I saw the photo of her on the beach with her calf just simply gone. It was horrifying. As someone that goes to the Texas coast at least once a year I'll have a tough time shaking that image from memory.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login