CWS is now MCWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I find society to be whining about too much useless **** in general. I also don't understand why a man would be so fearful of women. But continue with your melt over whatever it is that's upset so much. None of it really concerns me. To each their own.

Exactly. What bothers some, might not bother others.

Questions:
1) If people are complaining about something that doesn't bother you, then why would you feel the need to tell them they shouldn't be bothered?
2) Instead, why not just ignore them and say nothing?

Edit: my questions are for the "universal" you and are not directed to you Cooter.

Last edited:

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Say it one more time. They are NOT men's sports. There is no gender restriction. Therefore a female can play on those teams once one is good enough.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Cooterpoot said:
I find society to be whining about too much useless **** in general. I also don't understand why a man would be so fearful of women. But continue with your melt over whatever it is that's upset so much. None of it really concerns me. To each their own.
Again, you’re showing your lack of reading comprehension. Please direct me to my “melt”.

Willowdawg

Dec 25, 2020
Some people get offended when the dominance of males is threatened, even by the smallest thing.

That has nothing to do with why I don't like it. Id be happy to be a stay at home dad with a wife that was the breadwinner of the family. Thats just one example. I could go on. I just think that something that has been around for 75 years doesn't need to conform to something that hasnt been around as long and just wants to be everything the CWS is because its successful. I'm happy for the women and wish them luck, but it's really dumb. No, it's not a big deal in this situation. But you will think what you want, and you will try to put me down. Good for you. Have a nice day.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
QuaoarsKing said:
If someone ever posted on here that they were offended by "CWS" and insisted it had to be "MCWS" I can pretty much guarantee you it would set the forum record for most downvotes.

You don't see anybody roasting the people "put off by the status quo" because they aren't posting here and likely don't really exist anywhere outside of here either.

So you DO agree with those that think that it’s dumb to call it “MCWS” then since someone obviously complained about it. Otherwise they wouldn’t have changed it. Thanks.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Exactly. What bothers some, might not bother others.

Questions:
1) If people are complaining about something that doesn't bother you, then why would you feel the need to tell them they shouldn't be bothered?
2) Instead, why not just ignore them and say nothing?

Edit: my questions are for the "universal" you and are not directed to you Cooter.

What you have just described, good sir, is the end of message boards and social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login