Dakota Jordan to Georgia RUMOR

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
Somebody in my office just mentioned that Dakota Jordan may be headed to Georgia. I haven't heard or seen anything about this but I sure hope it's not true

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Somebody in my office just mentioned that Dakota Jordan may be headed to Georgia. I haven't heard or seen anything about this but I sure hope it's not true
This wording from a June 17 article from SI/Cowbell Nation web rag is karmic. Never taunt the injuns.

"Jake Mangum, Tanner Allen and Landon Sims are all great MSU baseball players that had outstanding college careers and are currently making their way up to the MLB.

Dakota Jordan will go down as one of those greats as well.

The 2023 baseball season has been over for some time, and Mississippi State has a lot of questions that should be asked. None of them should be about Dakota Jordan."

Last edited:

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
This wording June 17 article from SI/Cowbell Nation web rag is karmic. Never taunt the injuns.

"Jake Mangum, Tanner Allen and Landon Sims are all great MSU baseball players that had outstanding college careers and are currently making their way up to the MLB.

The 2023 baseball season has been over for some time, and Mississippi State has a lot of questions that should be asked. None of them should be about Dakota Jordan."
Words like that tell you exactly how long that writer has followed MSU athletics.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008

I hope it's not true as well. Talk about a place that doesn't care about baseball, it's Georgia.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It's true. But it's also not official yet. Some grown *** men just like controlling kids lives. NIL has amplified these things a little.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Money definitely influences that guy. He followed the money from Canton Academy to JA. He’ll likely do the same from State to Georgia.

But hey, aren’t we all influenced by money?

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Money definitely influences that guy. He followed the money from Canton Academy to JA. He’ll likely do the same from State to Georgia.

Not a money issue.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
This Is Fine GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
This wording from a June 17 article from SI/Cowbell Nation web rag is karmic. Never taunt the injuns.

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Reactions: 57stratdawg

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008

You might want to check your sources on that. If he wanted to play football, he had no other option than to leave Canton Academy.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
You might want to check your sources on that. If he wanted to play football, he had no other option than to leave Canton Academy.
Why? Being Prep’s beeyotch at JA made that big of a difference? Academy football is a joke no matter what the level.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018

He had been the star featured player there the previous two years in football. Why wouldn’t he have been allowed to play football there his senior year?

Last edited:

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
In that thread on 247, there’s speculating and hinting about a travel ball coach in this state that is trying to “tamper” with our guys and steer players out of state.
The thread started, suggesting a player (DJ) would enter the portal, but not to freak out because it was not certain he would leave. Naturally, everyone is freaking out.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I suggest listening to this person more and posting more of what they say. This one came out of left field.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Lemonis is going to surpass Morehead as the second most hated coach real soon. He's passed Rick Ray. It's neck and neck right now. Only that title is keeping him from Croom level.
I don’t think this is Lemonis’ fault but what do I know? Also does Braden Montgomery want to come home?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Lemonis is going to surpass Morehead as the second most hated coach real soon. He's passed Rick Ray. It's neck and neck right now. Only that title is keeping him from Croom level.
Morehead tanked with a metric ton of talent. Lemonis won a natty with a metric ton of talent. There’s no comparison here.

Canton’s Best can enjoy his life with Wingnut Wes if he wants to. We all know it won’t amount to much on the field.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Morehead tanked with a metric ton of talent. Lemonis won a natty with a metric ton of talent. There’s no comparison here.

Canton’s Best can enjoy his life with Wingnut Wes if he wants to. We all know it won’t amount to much on the field.
Our program is straight **** since Lemonis got all his guys in here. The culture within the program has been bad. No leadership from the HC. A bad assistant that sat on his ***. In two years, he blew it all up. Next year we'll have a new coach and a total reset. We're looking at 4 straight years or more of misery.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Our program is straight **** since Lemonis got all his guys in here. The culture within the program has been bad. No leadership from the HC. A bad assistant that sat on his ***. In two years, he blew it all up.
I’m not trying to put up a shield for Lemonis. But, the comparison between him and Morehead or Ray doesn’t seem warranted.

Neither Morehead nor Ray ever belonged in D1, so there’s that. But, Lemonis at least capitalized on what he had. He most definitely made a terrible choice with Foxhall.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
Our program is straight **** since Lemonis got all his guys in here. The culture within the program has been bad. No leadership from the HC. A bad assistant that sat on his ***. In two years, he blew it all up. Next year we'll have a new coach and a total reset. We're looking at 4 straight years or more of misery.
Exactly

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don’t think this is Lemonis’ fault but what do I know? Also does Braden Montgomery want to come home?
Honestly, that would be a very dumb thing for him to do. He’s got it all where he is now.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I’m not trying to put up a shield for Lemonis. But, the comparison between him and Morehead or Ray doesn’t seem warranted.

Neither Morehead nor Ray ever belonged in D1, so there’s that. But, Lemonis at least capitalized on what he had. He most definitely made a terrible choice with Foxhall.
I only meant the hatred for them. Not their actual performance. Hell, Rick Ray was worse than both. Lemonis loses fans by the day. He's not going to survive unless he gets an insane portal class and really, there's not that much out there right now outside Montgomery.

Reactions: eckie1

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
If we replace Jordan with Montgomery and find a couple big arms and a 3B and an OF and a C (we need an 2nd) then thinks look better. It's just crazy how we go from an insane run to a total collapse in no time. Lemonis has to turn it around. We need him to get it turned around.

Reactions: M R DAWGS
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login