Dakota Jordan to Georgia RUMOR

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
In that thread on 247, there’s speculating and hinting about a travel ball coach in this state that is trying to “tamper” with our guys and steer players out of state.
The thread started, suggesting a player (DJ) would enter the portal, but not to freak out because it was not certain he would leave. Naturally, everyone is freaking out.
Update: The poster who started that thread now says there’s not much chance of a reversal here, so go ahead and panic I guess.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
For the record I had nothing to do with this. This was my fear with all the young talent that kept getting talked about all year. Honestly can not blame them if they bolt either doubt next year is going to be much of gem.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Our program is straight **** since Lemonis got all his guys in here. The culture within the program has been bad. No leadership from the HC. A bad assistant that sat on his ***. In two years, he blew it all up. Next year we'll have a new coach and a total reset. We're looking at 4 straight years or more of misery.
Not firing Lemonis is shaping up to be one of the all time bad decisions in our athletic history. And that’s saying a lot.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Could be another possibility. It could be because of a piece of ***.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Jordan most likely only playing one more season regardless. Sounds like Jordan was gone no matter if Lemonis stayed or not.
If I was MSU, I wouldn’t recruit any more players from that travel ball coach’s team.

Reactions: JoeSchmedlap

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Jordan and Alford to UGA? Hey....."Once a Dog, Always a Dog" is what I say!! Go Dogs!

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Lemonis is going to surpass Morehead as the second most hated coach real soon. He's passed Rick Ray. It's neck and neck right now. Only that title is keeping him from Croom level.
I rank Croom WAY ahead of Rick Ray. I don't think Ray knew anything about the game of basketball. Croom was at least a 1st Team All American at BAMA during his day.

Nov 25, 2019
If we replace Jordan with Montgomery and find a couple big arms and a 3B and an OF and a C (we need an 2nd) then thinks look better. It's just crazy how we go from an insane run to a total collapse in no time. Lemonis has to turn it around. We need him to get it turned around.
lots of big IFs.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Im praying this is just leverage for more NIL money like we saw at the end of football season
If the number that is floating around online is true, then no one is giving that to him. He may end up at UGA, but they aren’t even going to pay 1/4 of what he’s asking.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Id love to know what all Alford did I bet the FB coaches would laugh in Lems face for thinking that was a difficult personality/teammate issue.

bomanishus

Mar 17, 2009
My question is: When did the staff get wind of this transaction and what was their reaction?

Obviously, they were aware of Slate transferring, but when did they hear the rumblings about Dulin and Mr. Alford's scheming.

Also, I would like to know when Wes Johnson got involved (assuming he did) and what this portends for future SOP for Georgia baseball.

Finally, was this a vindictive move for Johnson - as I feel that he's of that ilk - and if so, when will he go after Arkansas' players?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If I doubled your pay at your current job, would you leave and take my offer? And if I did that again the year after that, doubled it again?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Now that this has happened... it occurred to me... Do you guys think NIL means more to baseball than other sports due to the disparity in scholarships?

Reactions: WrightGuy821
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login