Dakota Jordan to Georgia RUMOR

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Now that this has happened... it occurred to me... Do you guys think NIL means more to baseball than other sports due to the disparity in scholarships?
No. It’s means more in basketball bc a single player can make such an impact. Thats why the prices are so high.
Plus baseball is comprised of a lot of kids whose families have money. Its an expensive endeavor

Last edited:
Reactions: WrightGuy821

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I've met Dakota away from athletics and school and I thought he was just a very nice kid. From what I was told by some that "hepped" him at JA his family is not well off. My impression of him is that if he got more money it won't go to cars and bling but more likely to his family....again just my impression.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
No. It’s means more in basketball bc a single player can make such an impact. Thats why the prices are so high.
Plus baseball is comprised of a lot of kids whose families have money. Its an expensive endeavor
Well... what I mean by that is are baseball (and similarly softball) players going to be more susceptible to NIL-induced transfers?

I'm not talking about price per player. I'm talking about willingness to transfer solely because of NIL. Entire basketball and football rosters, absent a few walk-ons, are going to have their entire college expenses paid for. Baseball players, by and large, are already in the red financially from the moment they step on campus (unless of course they're at Vanderbilt).

I get that some of the kids have families "with money", but college is still expensive and some of them will still be paying a good portion of that out of their own pocket.

Maybe I'm way off on this.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Our program is straight **** since Lemonis got all his guys in here. The culture within the program has been bad. No leadership from the HC. A bad assistant that sat on his ***. In two years, he blew it all up. Next year we'll have a new coach and a total reset. We're looking at 4 straight years or more of misery.

So, I guess you’re fine with Jordan leaving then, since he’s one of Lemonis’s guys. Addition by subtraction, obviously.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login